If Cortana dies...

I’m going to cry just saying. She looks so sad on the screenshot

Can she truly “die” if you catch my drift.

i will lay on my floor, straighten out, and pretend to be a carrot for the next 3 days if that happens. /coping mechanism

browsing through those pictures I think I spotted the DMR

> browsing through those pictures I think I spotted the DMR

Yup it’s there!

> > browsing through those pictures I think I spotted the DMR
>
> Yup it’s there!

Am i the only one who thinks that the DMR is soooo ugly?

> > > browsing through those pictures I think I spotted the DMR
> >
> > Yup it’s there!
>
> Am i the only one who thinks that the DMR is soooo ugly?

So far I agree. The scope looks kinda weird =/

> > > browsing through those pictures I think I spotted the DMR
> >
> > Yup it’s there!
>
> Am i the only one who thinks that the DMR is soooo ugly?

Yeah probably

> i will lay on my floor, straighten out, and pretend to be a carrot for the next 3 days if that happens.
>
> /coping mechanism

^ Lawls were had.

Although I must say the scope looks like it has some kind of mutation from radiation

I dont think So

Halo would be OVER .

<mark>And i would be upset</mark>

She shouldnt really “die”. She is a main character after all. She could pass through rampancy like some other AI’s then everything will be OK. Anyway, there is another trilogy that she needs to be in.

> i will lay on my floor, straighten out, and pretend to be a carrot for the next 3 days if that happens. /coping mechanism

Carrot Man

If she will die, she should do it alongside John. They mean nothing to me without one another. Without Cortana, Master Chief is just a robot with some human organs. They accent eachother’s humanity and their relationship is absolutely unique.

She won’t die. It has been four years since Halo 3. That is four years of time they have had to play with Forerunner tech with Huragok aiding them. And the fact that Bungie and their obsession with the numebr sever is no longer attached, they will keep Cortana around. I am sure once they get Chief back and give him the Mark VII armor they will give Cortana an upgrade we well.

> She won’t die. It has been four years since Halo 3. That is four years of time they have had to play with Forerunner tech with Huragok aiding them. And the fact that Bungie and their obsession with the numebr sever is no longer attached, they will keep Cortana around. I am sure once they get Chief back and give him the Mark VII armor they will give Cortana an upgrade we well.

I’d bet good money that she’ll go rampant, maybe be an antagonist temporarily… but one way or another, Cortana won’t die.

Might be an interesting story if she’s the primary (or one of the primary) antagonist in the game. We need some bad things to happen; and Guilty Sparks role has to be filled :stuck_out_tongue: