If CE is just Reach Re-skinned..

I’m not saying that CE is a reskinned reach, I personally think it looks fantastic. And I love how they added the assasinations to CE. They should add more assasinations but…remove armor abilities. This is CE not Reach. We all started on CE…well the veterans did. And if they keep the same CE multiplayer that we all loved on splitscreen and LAN but with added LIVE, than this game will be even more succesful.

tl;dr

Halo CE: A should keep core CE multiplayer with no armor abilites and clasic Halo play.

Halo: Anniversary’s campaign will be EXACTLY the same as CE’s, just with some graphical upgrades (There’s even an option to toggle between “new” CE and “old” CE graphics). The multiplayer is Reach’s mulltiplayer. There is NO Anniversary multiplayer.

Wait, no Xbox LIVE on CE?! Thats what the trailer said… And theirs an option for that? Can you link me the source?

The only multiplayer is co-op and dude, you really need to go to the front page, there is an video detailing Anniversary and some screenshots.

Uhm, in the trailer it said there will be live…

Yes but anniversary multiplayer is Reach multiplayer with anniversary graphics and gameplay style and the spartans will be spartan IIs. It has all of reachs and ce weapons but just ce maps

Actually, the multiplayer is just 7 new maps for Reach. Same gameplay, same player models, same weapons, just different maps.

So we can have a true Team Classic playlist now?

Anything’s better than the current one, to be fair…

> Actually, the multiplayer is just 7 new maps for Reach. Same gameplay, same player models, same weapons, just different maps.

Uh…on the game page it says multiplayer 2-16? And in the interviews it said Its CE multiplayer but on the Reach engine. So its all on the same disc?

(Please dont pull an ODST…please…)

IT’s going to be another ODST.

disk one: CE campaign, Retooled reach engine (like ODST is retooled halo 3)

disk 2: All DLC + 7 remade maps. reach engine (like the mythic disk with ODST)

:’(

> I’m not saying that CE is a reskinned reach, I personally think it looks fantastic. And I love how they added the assasinations to CE. They should add more assasinations but…remove armor abilities. This is CE not Reach. We all started on CE…well the veterans did. And if they keep the same CE multiplayer that we all loved on splitscreen and LAN but with added LIVE, than this game will be even more succesful.
>
> tl;dr
>
>
> Halo CE: A should keep core CE multiplayer with no armor abilites and clasic Halo play.

Why wouldnt there be assasinations? Its a new feature and needs to be in all Halo games from now on. It doesnt break canon to have them. Iam sure the Chief knew how to throw down a flashy assasination animation just as much as Noble Team.

It could be on 1 disc seeing as theres that new dvd that stores more data

its going to be like odst

disk 1: halo ce anivesary with the single and co-op camaping you can even switch between the new graphics and the origianl ones

disk 2: halo reach multiplayer with seven classic maps out of ce with better graphics

and maby there will be a beta acssess to halo 4 just like there was with reach :slight_smile:

> It could be on 1 disc seeing as theres that new dvd that stores more data

i supppose it could be 1 disk but you get my meaning… it will not have it’s own unique matchmaking.

I know there is a graphic overhaul in Halo: Anniversary but are physics going to work like Halo: Reach’s?

They said gameplay and physics were virtually untouched.

So if I were to throw a grenade it would bounce like off of the first game?

Precisely.

Halo: CEA: Campaign = Halo: CE.
Halo: CEA: Multiplayer = Halo: Reach.

alright gotcha.