If campaign looks anything like its concept art...

343i already made it clear there is just about only one biome in Halo Infinite and its a grassland. Probably some destroyed landscape with weather changes, but that’s about it. It may sound kind of dull and bad…

But look at there concept art here speaks

If there might be just one biome, but with structures THAT BIG and sky elevations THAT drastic, then it definitely might justify the grassland choice. In my opinion, the metal hexes give a really good beautiful shine in the art, and I hope they do in-game as well. Maybe this is why they don’t show their campaign just yet, they might not want to spoil their design landscape.

They showed us that can implement their concept art into maps and landscape already into multiplayer maps, I’m sure many of these (especially the ones that I show) can be in the final game too.

halo infinite has 2 biomes: grassland and hexagon

Very beautiful.
I hope that it come’s close or meets that.
I want those spots where I can just sit down and look at the view.

I would prefer more variety, and I still haven’t been sold on the hexagon pillars either.

> 2533274933538004;4:
> I would prefer more variety, and I still haven’t been sold on the hexagon pillars either.

I think they would look better with more ray tracing. There osnt enough shine to them from the 2020 demo compared to the comcept art here.

the concept art of the landscapes with the beam towers feeds my soul

I missed the message where they mentioned Zeta is single biome. Could someone link that? I can’t imagine it, would be odd that they would make behemoth for example without having dessert somewhere in the campaign.
If so variety can still come through the parts that are not on Zeta. Reach, space stations etc.

> 2535422212492174;7:
> I missed the message where they mentioned Zeta is single biome. Could someone link that? I can’t imagine it, would be odd that they would make behemoth for example without having dessert somewhere in the campaign.
> If so variety can still come through the parts that are not on Zeta. Reach, space stations etc.

It’s a single biome the has several sub biomes e.g swampy areas, caves, wasteland etc but it’s unclear if they will go to the length of having desert and snow. I personally don’t believe we’ll see it at launch, but the fact that we saw it with behemoth implies that we’ll get some different biomes through campaign DLC further down the road.

> 2535422212492174;7:
> I missed the message where they mentioned Zeta is single biome. Could someone link that? I can’t imagine it, would be odd that they would make behemoth for example without having dessert somewhere in the campaign.
> If so variety can still come through the parts that are not on Zeta. Reach, space stations etc.

Its in one of their livestreams on youtube. It was a question fans asked and they answered with only one biome with sub biomes.

I thought the hexagons were textured quite nicely on Behemoth.

Yea, the art has me super hyped for what we might see. Very excited to completely engross myself in another Halo campaign.