IF ARMOR ABILITIES EXSIST....

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make non-constructive posts.

Default AL: Well, I can either sit and wait to kill him, just better not sit too close. OR, oh no, his team is coming to back him up. I better pull out of the confrontation instead of staring at the glowing man for 6 seconds.

TU AL: Grenade. Kill.

It’s really not that bad.

To tell you the truth, if for Halo 4 they would just take Halo 3 and give it better graphics and ranking system, I would play it.

All armor abilities anger me to no end.

What an incredibly juvenile and poorly conceived post. I shouldn’t even have to point out how irresponsible it is to threaten to commit suicide (even in a facetious manner) on an online forum. If you don’t like something, either post in one of the countless other threads already disparaging it, or enunciate your dislike in more intelligent terms that may actually be conducive to an interesting discussion.

To each their own. At least you are respectful about your opinion.

Just trying to show my feelings over this matter…

> What an incredibly juvenile and poorly conceived post. I shouldn’t even have to point out how irresponsible it is to threaten to commit suicide (even in a facetious manner) on an online forum. If you don’t like something, either post in one of the countless other threads already disparaging it, or enunciate your dislike in more intelligent terms that may actually be conducive to an interesting discussion.

I was just joking around, it was just a conversation starter.

In my opinion, Armor Abilities should be here to stay. They are a great addition to the franchise that changes the game in it’s workings. So why not expand on them for more tactical options. I would not be adverse to a proper medic Armor Ability, Say, a Bio-foam injector to heal teammates.

Just because some people can’t handle the idea of someone being unable to do anything but look at you for 6-7 seconds and resist all damage dosen’t mean the entire set should be stripped away.

Healing? Really? I am not sure about “healing” when we do have rechargeable shields.

No loadouts in MM
Timed spawn pick ups
No AL (idk how you guys can even defend AL being in the game)
Limited usage
Keep loadouts for Custom Games

This is the only way I could stand AAs.

Thats my rant, lets move on.

> No loadouts in MM
> Timed spawn pick ups
> No AL (idk how you guys can even defend AL being in the game)
> Limited usage
> Keep loadouts for Custom Games
>
> This is the only way I could stand AAs.
>
> Thats my rant, lets move on.

SOMEONE HAS A BRAIN.

> Just trying to show my feelings over this matter…

Then may I suggest a less horrifying ultimatum, such as “I will not buy the game” or “I will only play campaign” or even “I will personally ensure that each and every 343 Industries employee receives a decaying lemon in the mail” (though I of course by no means endorse that sort of behaviour). Or, best of all, “I will embark on a personal crusade to repeatedly and systematically engineer the in-game adherence of a plasma grenade to the heads of any and all armour-lockers.” You know, something constructive…

I would rather have a bubble shield that vehicles cant go through. Right there you satisfy the people that dread armor lock “which isn’t that bad at all” and you can tend to the people that like armor lock as a vehicle prtoection factor. Then other than vehicle protection you make the bubble shield like halo 3 and BOOM! There you go. But I doubt they can make a change like that at this point. From what I’ve heard. Once a game is far along you can only change audio and graphics but anything that would effect gameplay can mess with the engine. IDK IF THAT IS TRUE. DON"T QUOTE ME ON THAT.

> In my opinion, Armor Abilities should be here to stay. They are a great addition to the franchise that changes the game in it’s workings. So why not expand on them for more tactical options. I would not be adverse to a proper medic Armor Ability, Say, a Bio-foam injector to heal teammates.
>
> Just because some people can’t handle the idea of someone being unable to do anything but look at you for 6-7 seconds and resist all damage dosen’t mean the entire set should be stripped away.

Armor abilities are not a great addition to the franchise. They are an absolutely horrible addition that slows down gameplay and takes away the classic Halo “feel” 1-3 had. Take them out, leave them out, have the fanbase happy.

Everyone -Yoinks!- to much here I swear, if they have it so what, suck it up. Or don’t buy it, that won’t change weather I buy it or not.

I generally try to avoid using cliches on forums, but I couldn’t resist, as they say, “fixing” this one:

> Armor abilities are not, in my opinion a great addition to the franchise. They are an absolutely horrible addition that slows down gameplay and takes away the classic Halo “feel” 1-3 had. Take them out, leave them out, have a certain proportion of the fanbase happy.

Bubble Shield should be the only armor abilities IF they even existed in HALO 4.

> Healing? Really? I am not sure about “healing” when we do have rechargeable shields.

I was referring to the Health Bar in conjuction with the Recharging Shields. I wouldn’t object to the health bar returning, odds are it’s a simple measure from Halo CE and Reach that could return easily enough.

@ diRty sPidey

You are telling me that an armor locker in a Team Slayer game on the opposing team killing you over and over would not anger you in the slightest?

Whats with all the idiots thinking armor abilities returning will include armor lock. Sprint, Hologram, dropshield, camo and maybe a fun new one. Armor lock doesnt need to come back >_<
I love AA’s
Just not AL…