If and when changes occur

Most people say they don’t care about the population numbers but then most threads are blaming the population drop is due to the many issues and lack of features.

Do you really believe the population will increase after some changes? Personally I think it will not make a difference and the population will eventually balance itself out.
I believe that some people just love to complain and can never be pleased even if the changes are good or better than what they started with.

> I believe that some people just love to complain and can never be pleased even if the changes are good or better than what they started with.

Welcome to Halo Fanboys.

Agree with your view.

I don’t think it’ll make a difference. The population is doing fine. The only population counter the complainers have to “prove” anything is far from reliable and much different than those used to count previous games’ populations. I’d seriously like to smack the first person who brought it up and led all those poor complainer follow-the-leader sheep to look so foolish, though.

People on this forum also have a habit of exaggerating stuff. So-called “gamebreaking issues” are barely noticed in the general matchmaking population, and any changes are met with at most an “oh, cool, whatever goes back to playing as if nothing had happened” reaction.

Heck, you know how people kept saying bloom on the DMR was a massive problem in Reach that drove the population away? I asked my friends the other day if they thought bloom was a problem, and had to explain to them exactly what it was. Then they were like “Oh, no, I didn’t really mind it”.