If 343 keeps adding old weapons

Do you think they will add the Old bullet hose Halo CE assault rifle with 60 rounds? Maybe they will add dual plasma rifles as a REQ card,(Squees eternally) What do you wanna see return?

I would like to see a dual wielded plasma rifle that stunned you when you got shot. The ce AR however, I feel is just an SMG.

i would like to see the classic sniper rifle, especially the halo 3 one. I just love the sounds and the model as a whole is really nice. Mauler would be nice too on some arena maps.

I wanna see:

• Spiker - Needle Rifle - Grenade Launcher - Plasma Rifle - Plasma Repeater - Concussion Rifle - Sticky Detonater - Sentinel Beam - Plasma Launcher - Brute Shot - Fist of Rukt (Lengendary Mythic REQ) - Focus Rifle - Spike Grenade - Firebomb Grenade - Pulse Grenade

Spiker
Grenade launcher
Mauler
Plasma rifle
Needle rifle
Focus rifle
Plasma repeater
Dual wielding
Fist of rukt (level 9 req)
Scarab gun (level 9 req)
Brute plasma rifle
Brute shot
Spike grenade
Firebomb grenade
Flame thrower
Sentinal beam

All of it I want it all back.

Why do you guys want the plasma repeater? I want the plasma rifle to come back but only as a dual wielded weapon. The storm rifle I feel is far superior to the plasma repeater.

> 2535440120215345;4:
> I wanna see:
>
> - Spiker
> - Needle Rifle
> - Grenade Launcher
> - Plasma Rifle
> - Plasma Repeater
> - Concussion Rifle
> - Sticky Detonater
> - Sentinel Beam
> - Plasma Launcher
> - Brute Shot
> - Fist of Rukt (Lengendary Mythic REQ)
> - Focus Rifle
> - Spike Grenade
> - Firebomb Grenade
> - Pulse Grenade

Plasma Launcher is kinda similar to The Plasma Caster. Probably for a reason. Other than that your list is on point. They just need to buff the Focus Rifle and all those weapons would be golden

personally i’d love to see:

brute plasma rifle
regular plasma rifle
spiker
plasma repeater
spike grenade
firebomb grenade

Thats all i’d like

I personally want new stuff not old weapons it’s a new game not an old game

I just want to see my beloved Plasma Rifle.

I want the laser designator from Reach, and the Halo 3 flamethrower. That is all.

They kinda did give us the MA5B…the MA5D with the extended mag is only 6 rounds short of the B’s 60 mag.

> 2535455681930574;6:
> Why do you guys want the plasma repeater? I’m want the plasma rifle to come back but only as a dual wielded weapon. The storm rifle I feal is far superior to the plasma repeater.

Except you can’t manually vent it for some reason.

> 2535455681930574;6:
> Why do you guys want the plasma repeater? I’m want the plasma rifle to come back but only as a dual wielded weapon. The storm rifle I feal is far superior to the plasma repeater.

Plasma repeater had a better design imo. The storm rifle is a little bland.

> 2533274799527886;14:
> > 2535455681930574;6:
> > Why do you guys want the plasma repeater? I’m want the plasma rifle to come back but only as a dual wielded weapon. The storm rifle I feal is far superior to the plasma repeater.
>
>
> Plasma repeater had a better design imo. The storm rifle is a little bland.

That is true. The storm rifle looks too much like the carbine.

> 2533274964834133;7:
> > 2535440120215345;4:
> > I wanna see:
> >
> > - Spiker
> > - Needle Rifle
> > - Grenade Launcher
> > - Plasma Rifle
> > - Plasma Repeater
> > - Concussion Rifle
> > - Sticky Detonater
> > - Sentinel Beam
> > - Plasma Launcher
> > - Brute Shot
> > - Fist of Rukt (Lengendary Mythic REQ)
> > - Focus Rifle
> > - Spike Grenade
> > - Firebomb Grenade
> > - Pulse Grenade
>
>
> Plasma Launcher is kinda similar to The Plasma Caster. Probably for a reason. Other than that your list is on point. They just need to buff the Focus Rifle and all those weapons would be golden

• Plasma Caster can’t shoot up to 4 shots at once
  • Plasma Caster shots don’t lock on
  • Plasma Caster isn’t forced to charge up to shoot
  • Plasma Caster doesn’t run on battery
  • Plasma Caster bolts bounce uncharged

id like to see the focus rifle make a come back personally

Plasma rifle!

> 2535455681930574;6:
> Why do you guys want the plasma repeater? I want the plasma rifle to come back but only as a dual wielded weapon. The storm rifle I feel is far superior to the plasma repeater.

i like the look of the plasma repeater more than the storm rifle.

I’m not too much of a fan of the idea of having classic weapon variation the reticle feels terrible

but I would like to see every weapon ever in halo make an appearance in warzone as a req