If 343 Is Talking Publicly About The Beta...?

If 343i is talking about the Halo 4 beta publicly, why cant people who have it discuss it, why cant they post videos of it? I am aware that it is a closed beta but if people are allowed to play it and record it at RTX and Comic Con, why cant beta participants record footage?

EDIT: Im not complaining about it, Im fine with how 343i is handling the game. So dont say Im complaining, Im simply asking a question.

Frankly it wouldnt matter, I have seen enough gameplay on the beta maps and frankly I just want to see more spartan ops or campaign

They’re most likely playing the more recent build and have a wider variety of weapons to choose from and 343 doesn’t want us to see that yet.

> They’re most likely playing the more recent build and have a wider variety of weapons to choose from and 343 doesn’t want us to see that yet.

That and its closed for a reason. They release information when they feel its time to release it. The closed beta is probably more of the full game too.

Because they don’t want people to see stuff that’s still being designed and tested and likely to change and all the rest of it. It’s important for devs and publishers to realse stuff on their own terms in hope of accuracy to the buyers and reporters, and in the name of keeping appeal in secrets.

If you were releasing a game, would you want everyone seeing an unifnished, unrefined version of the game being the first thing everyone saw and bases their expectations upon?