Idle time

Im curious as to why we have a huge lead in a warzone game and i go to take a Pee break and im already kicked from my game?

I spent numerous REQs and put in a solid 12-13 minutes of gameplay. It literally makes me want to sell my game.

Anyone know why i can’t take a bathroom break middle of the game and run back and still not have enough time?

Because you committed to playing the full match from start to finish -without pause- when you searched. That’s why.

Bodily fluids are uncontrollable but literally 30 seconds?
Id understand if i had to take a dump but that wasnt the case

> 2533274800365879;3:
> Bodily fluids are uncontrollable but literally 30 seconds?
> Id understand if i had to take a dump but that wasnt the case

Charming. Respectfully I must ask, how old are you? Because assuming you didn’t have to go while inbetween games, you’re admitting to being unable to hold your bodily functions for more than 13 minutes.

> 2533274800365879;1:
> …put in a solid 12-13 minutes of gameplay

I mean this sincerely: if you’re older than 6 you may need to see a doctor. That isn’t normal.

I usually just prop the controller up against a wall to make the character walk straight until I get back.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Because you committed to playing the full match from start to finish -without pause- when you searched. That’s why.

Dude if you gotta go then you gotta go, I am not gonna give myself pain just to finish a match, however if I cant leave my tv for two minutes without being booted then there is seriously something wrong. Why do you defend this exactly?

Time to kick is around 1 minute I think.

CoverMyMeds, youre just a disrespectful person.

But yes when you have to go you have to go, im not 6 but im not gunna sit in pain or piss myself over a game.
shouldnt have to be kicked for a piss.

> 2533274848011469;7:
> Time to kick is around 1 minute I think.

Thanks bud

It does suck but you committed to the match, ive been booted for having to set my controller down once or twice. It happens, life goes on!