Idiots ruin great things.

I played 5 Big Team Matches today. In 1, one Bomb on Last Resort, my team easily protected the base from the other team. A few people on the other team actually quit. Then it’s my team’s turn for offense. Just like my first Halo 3 game since Halo 4 released, everybody started betraying with vehicles on the beach while I tried getting somewhere with the bomb. I would jump in each vehicle hoping SOMEBODY would play the game right…but no. Eventually everybody on my team quit except 3 of us. One grabbed the bomb and camped with it in the corner of the beach, not trying to score, but letting the enemy team kill him. The other player actually played seriously, until the next round. Then they swapped roles, the OTHER guy ran around trying to betray me while the teammate from eariler just let himself get killed. 5 GAMES IN A ROW PLAYED OUT LIKE THAT! Either somebody with a bunch of guests quit while we were winning and condemned us to lose, or the enemy team holds our flag because it’s 6-on-3 and I keep bringing the flag halfway back just so my teammates can fail to even touch it. These idiots who can’t play worth crap decide they’ll just try to piss everybody off instead, since they can’t win. I’ve about had it. You can’t play with randoms anymore, they’re practically all betrayers or their always AFC.

Trolls man… Since the population is down, I assume they want to go and run amuck, ruining games for those that are still playing.

It’s REALLY irritating though, when your team is winning, then these idiots turn around and start making your team lose. And your the only one trying to play the objective. That is what is killing Halo 3. Most people would have stayed away for good if they played the matches I did. I guess I just like Halo 3 too much.

> It’s REALLY irritating though, when your team is winning, then these idiots turn around and start making your team lose. And your the only one trying to play the objective. That is what is killing Halo 3. Most people would have stayed away for good if they played the matches I did. I guess I just like Halo 3 too much.

We all have to deal with these eejits all the time. I know they can be really annoying, but don’t give them the attention they lack and crave. I usually just quit.