Identities of different Spartans shown?

Is the Spartan being dragged Jerome? I couldn’t see the red stripe on his chest plate so I couldn’t tell. Also is the Spartan that punches the Brute the same one that does the whole arms splayed out in pain thing, and is it Alice or Douglas? And how do I tell Alice and Douglas apart?

Idk

the spartan being dragged is douglas

Unless they picked up some more Spartans, I think it’s safe to say that three Spartans were Douglas, Jerome, and Alice.

If you listen to the audio they say “Douglas is down.” Douglas is the one being dragged.

Jerome can be identified by the red stripes and the Spartan emblem. I do believe that there was some confusion in who bore what emblem between Douglas and Alice, but (I think) Alice bears the skull and Douglas the bird. Since the trailer says “Douglas is down!” and the downed Spartan is sporting the bird emblem, we can confirm that. As to which spartan(s) engage the Brute, I really can’t say for sure. Best guess- it is Douglas and maybe the flashes aren’t shown in order. Also, did anyone notice if the Spartan is holding a BR, then a knife, then the BR again?

Edit- I am assuming the Spartan being tossed around by the brute is only Douglas. Maybe he roughed up all of Red Team before grabbing Douglas. I couldn’t really spot any identifying marks during the glimpsed scenes other than at the end.

The guy being dragged without the helmet is Douglas. Jerome is the guy dragging him, and Alice is the chick with the Assault Rifle suppressing fire.

> 2533274880254845;6:
> Jerome can be identified by the red stripes and the Spartan emblem. I do believe that there was some confusion in who bore what emblem between Douglas and Alice, but (I think) Alice bears the skull and Douglas the bird. Since the trailer says “Douglas is down!” and the downed Spartan is sporting the bird emblem, we can confirm that. As to which spartan(s) engage the Brute, I really can’t say for sure. Best guess- it is Douglas and maybe the flashes aren’t shown in order. Also, did anyone notice if the Spartan is holding a BR, then a knife, then the BR again?

Speaking of emblems, do you find it odd that in the “Monsters” cutscene Douglass had a Jolly Rodger emblem, but now has a Phenomix? And on the cover or some other photo he had a Pheonix emblem?

We will learn soon.

> 2533274909367432;8:
> > 2533274880254845;6:
> > Jerome can be identified by the red stripes and the Spartan emblem. I do believe that there was some confusion in who bore what emblem between Douglas and Alice, but (I think) Alice bears the skull and Douglas the bird. Since the trailer says “Douglas is down!” and the downed Spartan is sporting the bird emblem, we can confirm that. As to which spartan(s) engage the Brute, I really can’t say for sure. Best guess- it is Douglas and maybe the flashes aren’t shown in order. Also, did anyone notice if the Spartan is holding a BR, then a knife, then the BR again?
>
>
> Speaking of emblems, do you find it odd that in the “Monsters” cutscene Douglass had a Jolly Rodger emblem, but now has a Phenomix? And on the cover or some other photo he had a Pheonix emblem?

Monsters is pretty vague as to who is who. The Phoenix Spartan speaks in a male voice, implying that it is Douglas. The skull Spartan never speaks, but gives a masculine sounding grunt. I think the confusion happened when McFarlane released the Spirit of Fire 3-pack of figures. The announcement photos identified the skull Spartan as Douglas.

> 2533274880254845;10:
> > 2533274909367432;8:
> > > 2533274880254845;6:
> > > Jerome can be identified by the red stripes and the Spartan emblem. I do believe that there was some confusion in who bore what emblem between Douglas and Alice, but (I think) Alice bears the skull and Douglas the bird. Since the trailer says “Douglas is down!” and the downed Spartan is sporting the bird emblem, we can confirm that. As to which spartan(s) engage the Brute, I really can’t say for sure. Best guess- it is Douglas and maybe the flashes aren’t shown in order. Also, did anyone notice if the Spartan is holding a BR, then a knife, then the BR again?
> >
> >
> > Speaking of emblems, do you find it odd that in the “Monsters” cutscene Douglass had a Jolly Rodger emblem, but now has a Phenomix? And on the cover or some other photo he had a Pheonix emblem?
>
>
> Monsters is pretty vague as to who is who. The Phoenix Spartan speaks in a male voice, implying that it is Douglas. The skull Spartan never speaks, but gives a masculine sounding grunt. I think the confusion happened when McFarlane released the Spirit of Fire 3-pack of figures. The announcement photos identified the skull Spartan as Douglas.

Douglas has the Phoenix emblem while Alice has the Jolly Roger. Jerome, the leader of Red Team, has red stripes on his helmet vs the white the other two have as well as a red stripe on his left breastplate and the Spartan emblem. Jerome’s armor is also the MK IV armor we see in Halo 5. From what I remember of Halo Wars, both Douglas and Alice never spoke unless you commanded them to do something. Otherwise throughout the story, the only Spartan talking was Jerome.

> 2533274883849234;11:
> > 2533274880254845;10:
> > > 2533274909367432;8:
> > > > 2533274880254845;6:
> > > > Jerome can be identified by the red stripes and the Spartan emblem. I do believe that there was some confusion in who bore what emblem between Douglas and Alice, but (I think) Alice bears the skull and Douglas the bird. Since the trailer says “Douglas is down!” and the downed Spartan is sporting the bird emblem, we can confirm that. As to which spartan(s) engage the Brute, I really can’t say for sure. Best guess- it is Douglas and maybe the flashes aren’t shown in order. Also, did anyone notice if the Spartan is holding a BR, then a knife, then the BR again?
> > >
> > >
> > > Speaking of emblems, do you find it odd that in the “Monsters” cutscene Douglass had a Jolly Rodger emblem, but now has a Phenomix? And on the cover or some other photo he had a Pheonix emblem?
> >
> >
> > Monsters is pretty vague as to who is who. The Phoenix Spartan speaks in a male voice, implying that it is Douglas. The skull Spartan never speaks, but gives a masculine sounding grunt. I think the confusion happened when McFarlane released the Spirit of Fire 3-pack of figures. The announcement photos identified the skull Spartan as Douglas.
>
>
> Douglas has the Phoenix emblem while Alice has the Jolly Roger. Jerome, the leader of Red Team, has red stripes on his helmet vs the white the other two have as well as a red stripe on his left breastplate and the Spartan emblem. Jerome’s armor is also the MK IV armor we see in Halo 5. From what I remember of Halo Wars, both Douglas and Alice never spoke unless you commanded them to do something. Otherwise throughout the story, the only Spartan talking was Jerome.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/universe/characters/douglas-042

And if you watch the"Monsters" cutscene, you can clearly see Douglas possesses a Jolly Roger emblem, since he’s described as having a black stripe thing on his helmet and the cutscene shows said Spartan with a Jolly Roger emblem. Clearly somebody wasn’t paying attention when making the cutscene

I agree. Monsters is my favorite Halo cutscene, but I don’t think it is 100% accurate.

> 2533274880254845;13:
> I agree. Monsters is my favorite Halo cutscene, but I don’t think it is 100% accurate.

It’s impossible not to like Monsters. You can hate the game, but not Monsters

> 2533274909367432;14:
> > 2533274880254845;13:
> > I agree. Monsters is my favorite Halo cutscene, but I don’t think it is 100% accurate.
>
>
> It’s impossible not to like Monsters. You can hate the game, but not Monsters

agreed. I still watch it randomly just to watch the kind of spartan display that we really only get described to us in the books.

Well The spartan being dragged has a red patch on his pauldron and im guessing they updated the armor for the spartans… it could be Jerome…