Identification Issues?!

Hey guys, I’ve had issues with Halo Waypoint and Xbox.com linking my account together in the past and I believe it was the little moa who told me to start logging out every time you leave waypoint and sign back in when you come back. I’ve been doing this and up until today it has solved the issue. Today I got a page like this:

Does anyone know what happened? I wasn’t able to log on to xbox’s site, waypoints or even connect to xbox live on my xbox… Its all working now but im curious if anyone has seen this before or has experience with it.

Any and all help is appreciated.

This happened on the United States Xbox website for EVERYONE. Not just you. Don’t worry, it should be resolved soon. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Here, have a read.

Microsoft also issued a service alert.

> This happened on the United States Xbox website for EVERYONE. Not just you. Don’t worry, it should be resolved soon. :slight_smile:
>
> EDIT: Here, have a read.
>
> Microsoft also issued a service alert.

That awkward moment where you think your the only one without xbox connection but really its all of America… lol

Thanks Tomo!

> > This happened on the United States Xbox website for EVERYONE. Not just you. Don’t worry, it should be resolved soon. :slight_smile:
> >
> > EDIT: Here, have a read.
> >
> > Microsoft also issued a service alert.
>
> That awkward moment where you think your the only one without xbox connection but really its all of America… lol
>
>
> Thanks Tomo!

I live in Canada, and I got the error too.

> > > This happened on the United States Xbox website for EVERYONE. Not just you. Don’t worry, it should be resolved soon. :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > EDIT: Here, have a read.
> > >
> > > Microsoft also issued a service alert.
> >
> > That awkward moment where you think your the only one without xbox connection but really its all of America… lol
> >
> >
> > Thanks Tomo!
>
> I live in Canada, and I got the error too.

Same here I’m uk

> > > > This happened on the United States Xbox website for EVERYONE. Not just you. Don’t worry, it should be resolved soon. :slight_smile:
> > > >
> > > > EDIT: Here, have a read.
> > > >
> > > > Microsoft also issued a service alert.
> > >
> > > That awkward moment where you think your the only one without xbox connection but really its all of America… lol
> > >
> > >
> > > Thanks Tomo!
> >
> > I live in Canada, and I got the error too.
>
> Same here I’m uk

Hmm, maybe it’s just random people around the world.

yeah I had that issue too. It’s not the first time I’ve seen it happen either .

Ive seen that screen before as well… typical malfunction…