Ideas now & for the future don't miss your chance!

At this point, I think it’s clear to say Halo is at it’s tipping point; the next title or even the next few months of the current title could be several nails in the coffin. I mention the word “several” due to the fact that this ain’t just any Goliath, this is Master Chief dropping a nuke onto a Covenant Warship from the loading bay of a UNSC ship; this is 117 hitting basically the “-Yoink- it” button on the Didact. So where’s that leave us? From my view point, the hands reaching from the grave but there is a shovel about to lay the smack down on it.

We need balance, not just weapon balance, but balance for simple issues like sprint. It should not be unlimited, it should have a meter that once filled gives the player an allotment of time when holding down the designated button to cover that much needed distance. Add a double bar-meter and the sprint combos into the Spartan Charge ability. Yes, a limit on the amount of times you can charge, PLEASE. The ground pound works in the same fashion, if the player hasn’t sprinted and sees an opportunity, jump up and rain down your glorious “Tebow.” The meter is filled in the same fashion as the Req meter is, kills, assist, take downs, captures, defends, etc.

Also, lets turn back the size on some of these maps, the amount of distance to cover just to engage in a decent fire fight is obnoxious. Give players that true CQC feeling with 26 players, full on war zone style. I mentioned earlier, bring back Battle Creek and make it slightly wider, the perfect map to really execute the feeling of intensity of battle. But what about all the vehicles, there’s too many and too little real estate! Was there ever a rule on restricting the vehicles allowed on a map? To be honest, I don’t even feel like that’d be all that much of an issue.

If I have to work for over 50+ different weapons, then once I unlock all of them, give me a gun rack and let me swap and make my own battle rifle the way I want, so I’m not stuck deciding between having to choose the Long Range Scope Silencer or Recon Sight Silencer BR since my only other slot (2 slots btw…really, is it too much to ask for like…3? Maybe even a fourth, solely for the pistol-like weapons?) is being held by the Halo 2 Battle Rifle. I say gun rack, if this is where the series is going, let me customize something that will actually affect my game play in a positive way.

The Spartan Mods are very cool, I like a lot of them, but some are useless. The need to carry plasma, splinter, and an extra hand grenade does not deserve three respective mods. The grenadier expert mod should pretty much cover this entire topic of grenades, how about add Marksmen; repeated head shots increase overall damage?

I’d like to hear from the community how to improve on some of the issues, not just farming or “the game’s not as cool as Bungies” but something that maybe 343i can look at and implement going forward. Armor mods, map size, room size, lets hear it. Rip the issue up and then give your solution, standard protocol.

The problem is that the old fans are wanting the old Halo back. Thats the problem. WHat would happen if 343i made an update where there was no sprint, no clamber, etc. The maps are made for that. And sprint needs to stay. It wouldn’t make sense for a spartan to not run. Think about it

Sprint needs to go and old halo needs to come back. Also

You use the word future.

> 2535410755618980;2:
> The problem is that the old fans are wanting the old Halo back. Thats the problem. WHat would happen if 343i made an update where there was no sprint, no clamber, etc. The maps are made for that. And sprint needs to stay. It wouldn’t make sense for a spartan to not run. Think about it

Think about it, the OP wrote don’t make sprint unlimited, not take sprint out. Think about reading the second paragraph maybe till the end and skip the rest and come back and comment here. Or ya know, just think about it.

Another thing that should be made is OFFLINE CG and forge, this should have been available day 1 at launch

> 2535445030297470;5:
> Another thing that should be made is OFFLINE CG and forge, this should have been available day 1 at launch

don’t forget split screen, Playable elites, better vehicle balance, some serious graphic upgrades, more classic type sounds, and more casual game types.

Also possably faster assassinations, and more of the classic announcer in every gametype (Not that “Enemies returned our flag” Guy…)

Offline forge
remove sprint
take the bloody req system and murder it
only make quality armor you know quality over quantity
Make like 28 armor sets and make unlocking them thorough achievements doing campaign on heroic legendary etc
Kill agent locke
make more master chief missions
That sort of stuff

> 2535410755618980;2:
> The problem is that the old fans are wanting the old Halo back. Thats the problem. WHat would happen if 343i made an update where there was no sprint, no clamber, etc. The maps are made for that. And sprint needs to stay. It wouldn’t make sense for a spartan to not run. Think about it

And realism shouldn’t affect gameplay.

> 2533274847563380;6:
> > 2535445030297470;5:
> > Another thing that should be made is OFFLINE CG and forge, this should have been available day 1 at launch
>
>
> don’t forget split screen, Playable elites, better vehicle balance, some serious graphic upgrades, more classic type sounds, and more casual game types.
> Also possably faster assassinations, and more of the classic announcer in every gametype (Not that “Enemies returned our flag” Guy…)

Split screen is without a doubt a must. If its not featured in Halo 6 then we should start heading for the exit. I don’t care what you say, having the ability to play with my kids, brothers, friends right on the same console is essentially why I switched from PC to console, cause of the dual screen and unnecessary need to buy expensive hardware. Now these motherfuc…LoL, seriously though split screen all the way.

Weapon Customization wouldn’t be suggested if there weren’t 50 mostly redundant weapons in each weapon class. The point of having so many barely different weapons escapes me, and I’m against most of them returning in Halo 6. Just have a small handful of meaningful variants for each weapon.

Limiting sprint isn’t going to accomplish anything. Sprint itself is unnecessary, there’s other ways to make the player feel like they’re moving fast. You could start by not having atrocious sub-80 FoV’s for console games.

[Weapon skins annoy me greatly. They should use some of that subtlety and nuance they accuse of lacking. Ideally they should rely on subdued colors as the main skin color, with vibrant colors only being used as accents. Either have camo’s, or abstract designs that look refined. They self-admittedly have this “candy” mentality with weapon skins and it’s entirely the wrong mentality to have. Stop making skins with white or solid, bright colors. Stop making skins that look like you splattered random neon paint everywhere on the weapon.

Not really the best examples, wish I could find better looking skins for the right column, But it does enough to drive home the point.](http://i.imgur.com/c75eZvQ.jpg?1)

> 2535410755618980;2:

No, that’s not the problem, not for all, I’ve been with Halo since it launched, and I’m a much older gamer too. I have no issue with faster movement, etc. We don’t need sprint for that either, but that’s not my point here. My issue is what we have lost, so much has been removed, that’s the problem from my point of view. Also, the lack of selectable servers is a massive issue too.

> 2533274819302824;10:
> Weapon Customization wouldn’t be suggested if there weren’t 50 mostly redundant weapons in each weapon class. The point of having so many barely different weapons escapes me, and I’m against most of them returning in Halo 6. Just have a small handful of meaningful variants for each weapon.
>
> Limiting sprint isn’t going to accomplish anything. Sprint itself is unnecessary, there’s other ways to make the player feel like they’re moving fast. You could start by not having atrocious sub-80 FoV’s for console games.
>
> Weapon skins annoy me greatly. They should use some of that subtlety and nuance they accuse of lacking. Ideally they should rely on subdued colors as the main skin color, with vibrant colors only being used as accents. Either have camo’s, or abstract designs that look refined. They self-admittedly have this “candy” mentality with weapon skins and it’s entirely the wrong mentality to have. Stop making skins with white or solid, bright colors. Stop making skins that look like you splattered random neon paint everywhere on the weapon.
>
> Not really the best examples, wish I could find better looking skins for the right column, But it does enough to drive home the point.

Weird thing all of this could have been made simpler by using a texture creator, yet instead we get endless waste of skins that nobody asked for, which wastes a lot of time when farming REQ’s as filler.

Egh, I dunno how to feel about that. With a texture creator I’d still be forced to look at other people’s ugly skins. As well as all the swastika and unmentionables skins that juveniles are bound to create.

Would lead to a lot more good skins, but also a lot more bad ones.

> 2533274819302824;13:
> Egh, I dunno how to feel about that. With a texture creator I’d still be forced to look at other people’s ugly skins. As well as swastika and unmentionables skins.

We would basically have blops custom emblems all over again

> 2533274879407634;14:
> > 2533274819302824;13:
> > Egh, I dunno how to feel about that. With a texture creator I’d still be forced to look at other people’s ugly skins. As well as swastika and unmentionables skins.
>
>
> We would basically have blops custom emblems all over again

Hell even custom emblems would be better than farming sub-par emblems created by 343i just so they spam them in REQ packs. :confused:

> 2533274829873463;15:
> > 2533274879407634;14:
> > > 2533274819302824;13:
> > > Egh, I dunno how to feel about that. With a texture creator I’d still be forced to look at other people’s ugly skins. As well as swastika and unmentionables skins.
> >
> >
> > We would basically have blops custom emblems all over again
>
>
> Hell even custom emblems would be better than farming sub-par emblems created by 343i just so they spam them in REQ packs. :confused:

I can have my mark of shame again then