[IDEAS] Halo Infinite Arbiter Campaign DLC Idea

Since Infinite is going to be a live service game of potentially 10+ years, it’s common sense that the campaign will be getting expanded on via DLC or other form of content. One thing that we’ve been lacking severely in the 343 era of halo is most certainly the fact that the Sangheili and the Arbiter have been underrepresented in their games. One could argue that Arbiter’s appearance with the Swords of Sanghelios in Halo 5 was enough, but I honestly beg to differ. Thel Vadam has always played a primary character role of some sort, however in Halo 5 he was barely a side character, one you couldn’t even play. This clearly needs to change in infinite. He leads a whole faction, he should be a HUGE deal in the franchise. This is where my idea(s) comes in.

Anyway, assuming 343 releases Campaign DLC for infinite, one of the first things I want to see is a campaign where you play as the Arbiter, Thel Vadam, fighting the banished/flood along with the Swords of Sanghelios. It would be sick, and would be very nostalgic given we played has him fighting the brutes all the way back in halo 2, and halo 3 (in coop). Think of it this way, an Elite led faction fighting against a Brute led faction. It’s just genius. This has to happen at some point, it’s just too perfect.

To make the idea even more interesting, let the DLC take place on the Ark, where Arbiter and the SS fight the banished along side Captain Cutter & the Spirit of Fire crew (it would be hilarious to see Cutter’s reaction learning that the Elites are allies now). You could also make it to where the Arbiter has to retrieve something from the High Charity crash site, letting us explore the flood ravaged city in an open world section of the map. Also, this DLC would be a perfect opportunity to reintroduce playable elites in Halo Infinite, something that’s been needed for a long time in Halo.
343, my Email is still open, I’ve got plenty more ideas for you guys :wink:

And how world the Arbiter get to the ark? Like the enthusiasm, but no. A lot of things would have to happen to get to that point and based on the current state of the Swords of Sanghelios the last time we saw them, it would just be too much. Plus, I would think 343 would have the 10 year plan with the DLCs…you know…planned out.

Edit: Your happy to share your other ideas though.

I like the general idea however the scope could be different. It would be interesting to meet a new enemy attacking the covenant and learn about them through Arbiter’s eyes.

I’d like to see some Arbiter DLC at some point for sure, and it would be cool to see what High Charity looks like now… we didn’t get to explore very much of it in H2

> 2535428598788379;4:
> I’d like to see some Arbiter DLC at some point for sure, and it would be cool to see what High Charity looks like now… we didn’t get to explore very much of it in H2

Didn’t their faction split because of the religious nature of the High Charity? I would imagine they have become more warrior led now than anything else.

> 2535466172439828;2:
> And how world the Arbiter get to the ark? Like the enthusiasm, but no. A lot of things would have to happen to get to that point and based on the current state of the Swords of Sanghelios the last time we saw them, it would just be too much. Plus, I would think 343 would have the 10 year plan with the DLCs…you know…planned out.
>
> Edit: Your happy to share your other ideas though.

This is where good writing comes into play. The general idea is still easily possible with good writing. A lot of time has passed, things can happen/change.

I think it will be great to see the Arbiter DLC campaign levels that is set after Halo 5: Guardians and during Halo Infinite. It will be amazing to see the Swords of Sanghelios fighting the Banished. Here is how I see it happened especially when it comes to the next 10 years plan for Halo. I think 343 Industries will use the Halo Infinite DLC campaign levels and Halo Infinite the Story Expansions to not only expand the storylines on the Zeta Halo Ring, but to also bring in characters from the Halo Wars video games.

Personally, I think the Arbiter DLC campaign levels could be the one where we can finally see James Cutter and Ellen Anders appearing in that story. From that storyline, it can also set up a chapter where we can see James Cutter, Ellen Anders and Jerome-092 meet Master Chief in the Halo Infinite main storylines.

YES!, We need an arbiter DLC Campaign, 343 please this is an excelent idea

> 2535466172439828;2:
> And how world the Arbiter get to the ark? Like the enthusiasm, but no. A lot of things would have to happen to get to that point and based on the current state of the Swords of Sanghelios the last time we saw them, it would just be too much. Plus, I would think 343 would have the 10 year plan with the DLCs…you know…planned out.
>
> Edit: Your happy to share your other ideas though.

It really wouldn’t be that hard to write a way for him to get to the Ark somehow. I would be shocked if they aren’t incorporated at some point in the future, given that the threats they face are more are less the same as the UNSC’s. Even if it’s not on the Ark, it would be a huge wasted opportunity not to have the SOS show up on Zeta Halo at some point. Not to mention it would be a perfect opportunity to reintroduce Arbiter missions and playable Elites, both of which are massively popular ideas with the community.