Ideas for Weapon Skins?

One of the good things to come out of Halo 4’s heretically modernized multiplayer is the addition of weapon skins. They are pretty cool looking, and since they are optional the absolute purists don’t have to use them. What I want to know is if anybody has any good ideas for weapon skins in future specializations. Or even a photo of your idea? They are the best part of specializations for me, considering that armor mods ruin the multiplayer. Ideas?

> One of the good things to come out of Halo 4’s heretically modernized multiplayer is the addition of weapon skins. They are pretty cool looking, and since they are optional the absolute purists don’t have to use them. What I want to know is if anybody has any good ideas for weapon skins in future specializations. Or even a photo of your idea? They are the best part of specializations for me, considering that armor mods ruin the multiplayer. Ideas?

Tribal Skin would be cool for the LR or DMR
Camo skins would look cool.

Dark Urban Digital skin for all weapons
Wasp Camo Skin for all weapons

MLG skin

I have more ideas.

i just think there should be more… and one skin should’nt be exclusive to one weapon! also, why is there NO skin for the storm rifle? It’s my second favorite loadout weapon!

> i just think there should be more… and one skin should’nt be exclusive to one weapon! also, why is there NO skin for the storm rifle? It’s my second favorite loadout weapon!

I know, it’s the only loadout weapon without one! I hope that means that they are planning on releasing more. For free, I hope. :slight_smile:

We already have Blue Tiger, Arctic, and Digital.

How about …

Red Tiger
Desert
Woodland
Diamond
Gold

i dont like the idea of more skins yeh some skins would be nice 1 or 2 max but no gold or something thts just gay and childish

btw how do i unlock the skins already outthere?

Weapon skins should be determined by the origin of the weapon in my opinion.

I don’t like how the Suppressor has a non-forerunner pattern on it for example.

I really don’t want to see typical military skins on alien weapons. I want them to look unique.

The Imprint Skin on the Lightrifle is a good example.

Brute Red Storm Rifle.

-yoink- brown battle rifle and dmr for all
then i´ll look even better with my ar

Halo Reach assault rifle skin.

I think that thing looked great.

> MLG skin

Does it make you look like you have a lot of unwarranted self-importance?

Gold Pistol please.

Gold, Solid Black, glitter, your emblem on the side, Solid of any color, being able to paint it, diamond, any of COD’s skins, etc.

I want a pizza gun like in Gothem City Imposters - jk