Ideas for the next reach dlc

I think something on earth, or something extremley forerunner, or what about a map pack with 1 map from every game and even a firefight map based off something from the original trilogy

I want a jungle or desert forge world nao.

I be shocked if we got any more DLC but I’d like about 3 more Invasion maps. All Invasion all the time.

One could be from either CE or Halo 2 with Elites invading a space station to plant a bomb or something.

> I be shocked if we got any more DLC but I’d like about 3 more Invasion maps. All Invasion all the time.
>
> One could be from either CE or Halo 2 with Elites invading a space station to plant a bomb or something.

I love Invasion as well. Thing is, i don’t see it being updated due to lack of interest to support it further by 343. Then again, it’s best just to improve the core gameplay (TU settings) first, then get to the good stuff. We need to get ball rolling, show 343 that Invasion does indeed warrant attention and has a sizable playbase to warrant changes.

As for new maps, i like the idea of seven new maps again though that would probably mean that be the last map pack. Would sure love to have another Foundry though, can’t stand all that damn grey >.<.

> something extremley forerunner

That’s every single forged map

> a firefight map based off something from the original trilogy

1 word, 2 numbers: Installation 04

There won’t be anymore DLC.

My guess is 343 is now going to make H4 the best game they possibly can…then watch the community -Yoink- about it…then change it for the better.

However, along with DLC usually comes achievements and currently Reach is at 1700 GS. I had read somewhere that the max GS a game can have is 1750, so adding DLC Might add 2 - 3 achievements but I doubt its going to happen.

I bet this is probably the final version of the game except for MM updates.

Ya there will probaly be no new dlc but if there is i definetly would wont 2 new invasion maps because the 3 we got now are starting to get a little boring. Breakpoint not as much for me but its getting there.

I liked the idea of invasion for halo 2 invading the space station. Only thing there would be no vehicals so theres where the idea would stop unless you start out buy first as elites having to battle in space in seraphs and spartans in sabrers. First u would have to kill 20 spartans to advance to the next area which would be invading the docking stations. Then the elites will have to take over like ussual in invasion take over one of the territories then pick up the bomb and bring it to a main area and blow up the space station. Also when elites spawn and respawn they come out of hyper space like in reach campaign and spartans have to jump into sabers in the docking station.

Or for the first objective there are two exterior power sources that would destroy the shields for the docks so that the elites coould invade the station.

I really wont feedback

> There won’t be anymore DLC.
>
> My guess is 343 is now going to make H4 the best game they possibly can…then watch the community -Yoink!- about it…then change it for the better.
>
> However, along with DLC usually comes achievements and currently Reach is at 1700 GS. I had read somewhere that the max GS a game can have is 1750, so adding DLC Might add 2 - 3 achievements but I doubt its going to happen.
>
> I bet this is probably the final version of the game except for MM updates.

Considering 343 didn’t develop ANY of the maps for Reach, i’m sure Certain Affinity could throw a 3 map add on for Reach and give us the last 50 gamerscore.