Ideas for the future Halo's

Since a considerable amount of people thinks that Halo matchmaking needs to evolve by adding more gimmicks, I propose to write here what should be added to the next Halo’s, so it can EVOLVE (because it seems that evolving = necessarily more stuff for these players).

For Halo 6, I propose that masterchief can fly at the speed of sound for 5 seconds, with a 20 seconds charge rate.

For Halo 7, flying will not be enough (because it needs to EVOLVE), so I propose that he can also teleport.

For Halo 8, since flying and teleporting will already be old stuff (and we need a new, fresh Halo, not the old one’s (people who wants to play the old ones, will have a chance to play (if it works this time) the “Master Chief Collection 2” (which will include the remakes of Halo’s 5 to 7) , I propose that he (master chief) could create a 20 meters radius earthquake instantly after being teleported.

For Halo 9, since the earthquake (everybody wants to play a character that can create an earthquake in matchmaking, it’s also so fun being killed by an earthquake, makes you ask for more!) will be old and outdated by then (who wants to play an old game (excepts the millions of people who bought an Xbox one to play the old Halo’s found on The Master chief Collection?!), I propose that for every tripple kill you get in a matchmaking game, you should unlocks “the fallen pillar” ability, which is the ability to summon the space ruins of the “Pillar of Autumn” and make it fall on the map so it can destroy everyone but you, because this ability would make you invincible at the moment you call it.

And finally, when Halo 9 matchmaking population will have reached more than a million players a day (players that asked for more and more gimmicks to keep the franchise modern and fresh, of course!), Halo 10 will offer you the opportunity to time travel 5 seconds in the past (also with a 20 seconds charge rate), so you can sneak behind and create an earthquake to kill the enemy that just killed you seconds ago!

More stuff = more fun, cuz it’s fresh and new!

See, change necessarily = better!

Keep it up 343, I’m sure that you can come up with great ideas like mine, cuz you proved it with the Halo 5 ground pound ability!

Go, go, go, more more more super duper stuffs!

I love you guy’s! :slight_smile:

YEAH!!! And in Halo 20, Master Chief will travel to an alternate universe and obtain the Infinity Gauntlet and come back to his own dimension. Then he would have unlimited power and revive Cortana and all his friends that died.

Very funny OP…

sigh this community…

Uh oh. Seems like someone is getting a little cranky. Perhaps a nap is in order, or maybe bedtime entirely (depending if its night where you’re at). We don’t need any cranky spartans here on the forums. They start to get all crazy and start talkin nonsense when they are sleepy.

Eventually, we will be crossing games… like playing Spartans vs Covenant, Brutes v Elites, Marines v Grunts or other matches in a game of Madden football.

> 2533274949216347;2:
> YEAH!!! And in Halo 20, Master Chief will travel to an alternate universe and obtain the Infinity Gauntlet and come back to his own dimension. Then he would have unlimited power and revive Cortana and all his friends that died.
>
> Very funny OP…
>
> sigh this community…

Awesome ideas, keep them comming! :wink:

> 2533274828579555;3:
> Uh oh. Seems like someone is getting a little cranky. Perhaps a nap is in order, or maybe bedtime entirely (depending if its night where you’re at). We don’t need any cranky spartans here on the forums. They start to get all crazy and start talkin nonsense when they are sleepy.

No, we all know that more stuff = a better game. So it’s inevitable that there MUST be more and more crazy stuff added with every new Halo’s!