Ideas for New Mythic REQs for Warzone etc.

Recently I was running around Halo MCC and Reach, While I was looking at some stuff that could be used for REQs in Halo 5 here are the ones I would like to see

• Halo CE Magnum (Obviously) - Halo 3 Flamethrower - Classic Halo 3 Recon Armor - Sentinel Beam (Halo 2 Variant with a More Powerful variant that has the Blue Laser) - Brute Mauler (Since we are getting the Gravity Hammer this Month) - Halo 3 Hayabusa Armor w/ Katana - Halo 3 Hornet - Halo Reach Falcon (Campaign Version with the burst gun on the front) - Halo Reach Grenade Launcher - Brute Spiker - Brute Chopper - Brute Shot - Halo 4 Sticky Detonator (Why not) - Halo 2 - Halo Reach Shotgun Design - Flaming Mark VI Helmet (Red and Blue Variants) - Halo 3 CQB Armor - All of Noble Team’s Armor SetsAny Others that I missed or you oppose Post Below
  • Dual Halo 2 Needlers - CE Plasma Rifle - Classic Beam Rifle

> 2533274823094573;1:
> Recently I was running around Halo MCC and Reach, While I was looking at some stuff that could be used for REQs in Halo 5 here are the ones I would like to see
>
> - Halo CE Magnum (Obviously)
> - Halo 3 Flamethrower
> - Classic Halo 3 Recon Armor
> - Sentinel Beam (Halo 2 Variant with a More Powerful variant that has the Blue Laser)
> - Brute Mauler (Since we are getting the Gravity Hammer this Month)
> - Halo 3 Hayabusa Armor w/ Katana
> - Halo 3 Hornet
> - Halo Reach Falcon (Campaign Version with the burst gun on the front)
> - Halo Reach Grenade Launcher
> - Brute Spiker
> - Brute Chopper
> - Brute Shot
> - Halo 4 Sticky Detonator (Why not)
> - Halo 2 - Halo Reach Shotgun Design
> - Flaming Mark VI Helmet (Red and Blue Variants)
> - Halo 3 CQB Armor
> - All of Noble Team’s Armor Sets
> Any Others that I missed or you oppose Post Below

The Halo CE Magnum is already confirmed. But I think the Halo CE Assault rifle mite make an appearance but I’m not positive. But I think the Halo Wars Weapons should be made to be in Halo 5 especially the Dual Barreled “Grizzly” Scorpion tank would be rad!

> 2533274823094573;1:
> Recently I was running around Halo MCC and Reach, While I was looking at some stuff that could be used for REQs in Halo 5 here are the ones I would like to see
>
> - Halo CE Magnum (Obviously)
> - Halo 3 Flamethrower
> - Classic Halo 3 Recon Armor
> - Sentinel Beam (Halo 2 Variant with a More Powerful variant that has the Blue Laser)
> - Brute Mauler (Since we are getting the Gravity Hammer this Month)
> - Halo 3 Hayabusa Armor w/ Katana
> - Halo 3 Hornet
> - Halo Reach Falcon (Campaign Version with the burst gun on the front)
> - Halo Reach Grenade Launcher
> - Brute Spiker
> - Brute Chopper
> - Brute Shot
> - Halo 4 Sticky Detonator (Why not)
> - Halo 2 - Halo Reach Shotgun Design
> - Flaming Mark VI Helmet (Red and Blue Variants)
> - Halo 3 CQB Armor
> - All of Noble Team’s Armor Sets
> Any Others that I missed or you oppose Post Below

1. Anti-Air Wraith Halo 3

YES to the hayabusa armor with the katana in the back I didn’t like the shinobi armor as much as I thought I would.