Ideas for new Gamemodes

I think the new game modes might make the game more interesting. You could collect ideas for new modes and rework existing modes. To make it clearer, it should be divided as here in the example:

-Modi: SWAT / Outbreak
-Change: Melee SWAT
-Description: Battle in a very narrow space with shotgun / MP, without shields and without radar.

This is both an example and an idea for a mode.

CQB
BTB, without a single precision weapon to be found. No BRs, DMRs, nothing that you can get a headshot with. Its auto and CQB weapons only. The map, unsurprisingly, is closer in. Lots of hallways and short open spaces with plenty of cover.

Idea for Social FFA.

FFA Tactical.

Mode: FFA
Change: Suppressed BR and Tactical Magnum, no Radar and reduced Spartan Abilities.
Description: Get “tactical” in FFA! FFA Slayer on a mix of Classic and Arena maps.

Gameplay clip.

@Unyshek.

-Modi: Warzone Firefight
-Change: Warzone Firefight Noble-Team
-description: A firefight facilitated by the difficulty level, without weapons REGs, starting weapons are distributed to the players in such a way that everyone by the armament represents a member of the Noble-Team from Reach, possibly solid colors for the representation of the respective member, (Jorge’s Chaingun should climb without dropping the weapon or he can not climb)

> 2533274907200114;2:
> CQB
> BTB, without a single precision weapon to be found. No BRs, DMRs, nothing that you can get a headshot with. Its auto and CQB weapons only. The map, unsurprisingly, is closer in. Lots of hallways and short open spaces with plenty of cover.

Reminds me of the AR start only game modes from Halo CE, on maps like Longest, or Wizard. I’d be down try that out.

> 2533275015211455;1:
> I think the new game modes might make the game more interesting. You could collect ideas for new modes and rework existing modes. To make it clearer, it should be divided as here in the example:
>
> -Modi: SWAT / Outbreak-Change: Melee SWAT-Description: **Battle in a very narrow space with shotgun / MP, without shields and without radar.**This is both an example and an idea for a mode.

This -Yoink-'s tight!

> 2533274800168045;5:
> > 2533274907200114;2:
> > CQB
> > BTB, without a single precision weapon to be found. No BRs, DMRs, nothing that you can get a headshot with. Its auto and CQB weapons only. The map, unsurprisingly, is closer in. Lots of hallways and short open spaces with plenty of cover.
>
> Reminds me of the AR start only game modes from Halo CE, on maps like Longest, or Wizard. I’d be down try that out.

With 8v8, yes. I’ve actually played a prototype version my friend put together out of boredom. Its madness. And its amazing.

There are so many game types that would be super fun to play. I like the classics. Oddball, Juggernaut, and of course, HeadHunters!

ODST Slayer: health doesn’t recharge but shields do. no Thrusters. Spawn with a tactical magnum and suppressed smg.

> 2533275029034104;9:
> ODST Slayer: health doesn’t recharge but shields do. no Thrusters. Spawn with a tactical magnum and suppressed smg.

I like this. While I could go either way with thrusters (included or excluded) I’d like to play a streamlined slayer with no power weapons/boosts. No health recharge is a good idea.

P.S. props to OP for a thoughtful thread.

I’d like to see a btb mode where u start with magnums rather than BRs
BTB HEAVIES. Taken from reach, this will be another to get some hardcore vehicle battles outside of warzone
BTB assault. This is self explanatory
BTB 1 bomb assault.

As as you can see btb is my favorite game mode but I feel it got shunned in H5 because of warzone

Not new, but missing:

• Oddball (+ variants) - 1 Flag CTF - KOTH (+ variants) - Headhunter - JuggernautNew:

• Vehicle Festia - Grenades (similar to Snowball fight, but all grenade types and maybe increased explosive area/damage for quicker game play) - Phaeton Festia: Everyone has Phaetons (just so I can finish that damn Phaeton commendation) - Split-screen Multiplayer (this counts as a game mode, right?)