Ideas for Infinite

I’ll be streaming it tomorrow on Twitch as CallsignWombat. I’d like to get some of the communities ideas on things I should try out or test first.
Things like, “Can you shoot a plasma grenade midair and blow it up?” Or “what’s the highest score you can possibly get on the range?”

If anyone has ideas I’d love to hear them, thank you!

> 2533274823130998;1:
> I’ll be streaming it tomorrow on Twitch as CallsignWombat. I’d like to get some of the communities ideas on things I should try out or test first.
> Things like, “Can you shoot a plasma grenade midair and blow it up?” Or “what’s the highest score you can possibly get on the range?”
>
> If anyone has ideas I’d love to hear them, thank you!

I love this.

DM me on Twitch. Twitch

You are exactly the type I am looking for.

“One of us, gooble gobble, one of us, we accept them.”

I have an idea not only for Halo Infinite, but also for a test that would accept even those who have prehistoric computers with 4gb RAM. I would like that Halo Infinite would run on such computers, I would like to make separate settings for very weak PCs where the graphics would be very cut and increased performance.

> 2535462663600577;3:
> I have an idea not only for Halo Infinite, but also for a test that would accept even those who have prehistoric computers with 4gb RAM. I would like that Halo Infinite would run on such computers, I would like to make separate settings for very weak PCs where the graphics would be very cut and increased performance.

Generally this is why the DXDIAG is important. Pretty straightforward to run a program that tells the developers all the statistics for Halo Insiders.

If less than 1% of the Insiders have ancient computers, your request would never be fulfilled.
Target market is probably the major percentages.