Ideas for Halo 5's Multiplayer (custom games, Forg

Forge:

• More scripted Forge items (Elevators, Doors, Gates, Extendable bridge, vehicles drives it self by marking where it should drive, etc.).- Have maps there you have deep waters (cause there is ALLOT of good game types that needs deep water) or placing waters that looks like a huge flat plate that you can place down on for exsample over a hole and when you have placed it on top of the hole then you have made a water pool.- Buildings- House- Pelican’s- Sparowhawk- Phantom’s- Falcon- Hornets- Grizzly Tanks- Sabre- seraph- Longsword- Lich- Mammoth- Elephant- Vampire- Boats- H2 Scarab- H3 Scarab- AA Wraith- Shadow Type-29- Locust- Spirit- Escape pods- MAC gun
    Weapons (Forge)
  • Needler Rifle- Spike rifle- covenant carbine- Fuel Rod- Beam Rifle- Focus Rifle- Sentinel Beam- Super Sentinel beam- Scarab gun- Plasma Rifle- Plasma repeater- Energy Sword- Honor guard Spear- Fist of Rukt (Tartarus Gravity Hammer)- Gravity Hammer- Needler- Plasma Pistol- Brute Plasma rifle- Brute Shot- Railgun- Spartan laser- DMR- Battle rifle (BR-55 and BR85HB)- Assault Rifle ( Ma37 and Ma5d)- M6 Series (Magnum/ Pistol)- Flame thrower- HR Greande launcher - Sticky detonator- Shotgun- SMG and Silent version- Grenade, Plasma grenade, Spike Grenade, Fire bomb

Armors:
Sparran armors:

• Every Spartan armor from H1-H4Elite Armors:

• Every Storm Elite Armor- Honor guard- Minor- Major- Ultra- General- Ranger- Spec-ops- Honor guard Ultra- Sealot- Field Marshal- Councilor- Arbiter- Arbiter (Gold armor)- Jul 'Mdama - Commander- Assault- Flight- Ascetic- H2A Elite armors
    Brute Armors:

• Minor- Stalker- Captain- Jump pack- Honor Guard- Chieftain- War Cheiftain- Tartarus- Army commander ( Halo Wars cheiftain)

Custom game Browers:
you can click on a custom game browser and play on others custom games.
The host can make it Friends only, Public or invites only and Privat.

This is just a simple idea but i realy want to hear what you guys have to say about this ^^

uhh, this might be good for when Forge the Video Game comes out.
We all want those features but it will be extremely difficult to implement all those features into a 1st person shooter.

-I would like to see more scripted items like the elevator, extending bridge and so on.
-Map variety would be nice, the blank canvas in inviting to a good forger but someone who is new to forging might be terrified.
-All weapons and drivable vehicles from campaign.

Those are the three main things I would like to see.

> 2533274882881665;3:
> uhh, this might be good for when Forge the Video Game comes out.
> We all want those features but it will be extremely difficult to implement all those features into a 1st person shooter.
>
> -I would like to see more scripted items like the elevator, extending bridge and so on.
> -Map variety would be nice, the blank canvas in inviting to a good forger but someone who is new to forging might be terrified.
> -All weapons and drivable vehicles from campaign.
>
> Those are the three main things I would like to see.

They might be hard to implement, but 343i are a very skilled Dev team and they should have no Problems on making those thing.
A simple modders can make a mod for each of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJqJJ8d5q6Q&list=UUF069zFoCAlN9VHJFTGzzjg

You see at the video that he made this mod and if he can make something like that, then the Devs can make it and improve it much better.
and Scarab was driveable on H2 Pc so i dont see it would be extremly hard for the devs to make those things

One thing necessary; CUSTOM GAMES BROWSERS

How about instead of the stupid thruster pack in the beta, use short-range teleportation kind of like the Promethean Knights, and add in the story that the UNSC managed to reverse-engineer that technology.