Ideas for firefight

Hey guys,

this is just an idea I thought of. In firefight I’d personably like to see rewards for winning certain rounds. What I mean is, I think it would be cool to receive something after certain objectives.

E.g. If you defend a certain base in a round and win the round, that base gets turrets or marines that spawn in it.

other ideas could be;

• defending forerunner core = unlocks free use forerunner weapons for all players (incineration cannons, binary, etc)
  • eliminate banshees = friendly phantom provides air support for the rest of the game.
  • defeat ghosts = unlocks free req ghosts

etc…

im thinking for new players who don’t have the reqs and simply it gives more purpose behind the objectives. Some ideas I just think are cool. May also eliminate those minor issues of hard rounds where players are using assault rifles across maps because that all they have. We can still use our better reqs but just raises that bottom line.

I appreciate any other thoughts and ideas. Again just a spur of the moment thought. Happy to hear from everyone else :slight_smile:

Yeah that would be really fun. Maybe a vehicle repair inside the armoury? Lol

> 2533274815946143;1:
> Hey guys,
>
> this is just an idea I thought of. In firefight I’d personably like to see rewards for winning certain rounds. What I mean is, I think it would be cool to receive something after certain objectives.
>
> E.g. If you defend a certain base in a round and win the round, that base gets turrets or marines that spawn in it.
>
> other ideas could be;
> - defending forerunner core = unlocks free use forerunner weapons for all players (incineration cannons, binary, etc)
> - eliminate banshees = friendly phantom provides air support for the rest of the game.
> - defeat ghosts = unlocks free req ghosts
>
> etc…
>
> im thinking for new players who don’t have the reqs and simply it gives more purpose behind the objectives. Some ideas I just think are cool. May also eliminate those minor issues of hard rounds where players are using assault rifles across maps because that all they have. We can still use our better reqs but just raises that bottom line.
>
> I appreciate any other thoughts and ideas. Again just a spur of the moment thought. Happy to hear from everyone else :slight_smile:

Maybe 343 should introduce new REQ cards like you hit reg level 4 you can call in a squad of marines or some sword covie squad that follows the player until they are all dead that would be cool

> 2535461445424379;3:
> > 2533274815946143;1:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > this is just an idea I thought of. In firefight I’d personably like to see rewards for winning certain rounds. What I mean is, I think it would be cool to receive something after certain objectives.
> >
> > E.g. If you defend a certain base in a round and win the round, that base gets turrets or marines that spawn in it.
> >
> > other ideas could be;
> > - defending forerunner core = unlocks free use forerunner weapons for all players (incineration cannons, binary, etc)
> > - eliminate banshees = friendly phantom provides air support for the rest of the game.
> > - defeat ghosts = unlocks free req ghosts
> >
> > etc…
> >
> > im thinking for new players who don’t have the reqs and simply it gives more purpose behind the objectives. Some ideas I just think are cool. May also eliminate those minor issues of hard rounds where players are using assault rifles across maps because that all they have. We can still use our better reqs but just raises that bottom line.
> >
> > I appreciate any other thoughts and ideas. Again just a spur of the moment thought. Happy to hear from everyone else :slight_smile:
>
>
> Maybe 343 should introduce new REQ cards like you hit reg level 4 you can call in a squad of marines or some sword covie squad that follows the player until they are all dead that would be cool

That is a great idea, would be great to have a ghost or two riding alongside!

> 2535459859635299;4:
> > 2535461445424379;3:
> > > 2533274815946143;1:
> > > Hey guys,
> > >
> > > this is just an idea I thought of. In firefight I’d personably like to see rewards for winning certain rounds. What I mean is, I think it would be cool to receive something after certain objectives.
> > >
> > > E.g. If you defend a certain base in a round and win the round, that base gets turrets or marines that spawn in it.
> > >
> > > other ideas could be;
> > > - defending forerunner core = unlocks free use forerunner weapons for all players (incineration cannons, binary, etc)
> > > - eliminate banshees = friendly phantom provides air support for the rest of the game.
> > > - defeat ghosts = unlocks free req ghosts
> > >
> > > etc…
> > >
> > > im thinking for new players who don’t have the reqs and simply it gives more purpose behind the objectives. Some ideas I just think are cool. May also eliminate those minor issues of hard rounds where players are using assault rifles across maps because that all they have. We can still use our better reqs but just raises that bottom line.
> > >
> > > I appreciate any other thoughts and ideas. Again just a spur of the moment thought. Happy to hear from everyone else :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Maybe 343 should introduce new REQ cards like you hit reg level 4 you can call in a squad of marines or some sword covie squad that follows the player until they are all dead that would be cool
>
>
> That is a great idea, would be great to have a ghost or two riding alongside!

Definitely like that idea. Have the arbiters soldiers fight along side you.

Also thought maybe you could use the Spartan revive feature from the campaign in firefight. That may be some idea also.