Ideas for Anders

First off Anders is by far the worst leader out there without a doubt. I have a few ideas to make her better.

Atriox drops mines when he captures nodes how about if Anders revives the 3 downed sentinels and adds an additional three to protect the power node. So it will have a total of six guarding the node.

Her Sentinels need some kind of buff at least make them almost as good as banshees maybe buff dps n health a tad not much we don’t want a repeat of season 1 sentinels that was outrageous.

Her RnD maybe combine them into 1 point instead of many that will give her a nice buff to her early game combined with her sentinels if she caps the nodes.

I would ask to revert her super turtle changes but I’m fine with them not returning if she gets buffs else where.

What do you guys think?

give her base a shield along witht he turrets, shield upgrades apply as well

yes for the node changes
yes for the 1 point rnd changes
yes to only sentinal vs unit buffs, if i see a flying locust i wont play this game

for the super turtle stuff i want all of it revertes, going kodiaks with anders was so much fun. they definately were not cheesy and in a perfect spot but got nerfed…

like i said 343 will eventually ruin all the fun and unique stuff each leader has. first forge then anders and both decimis and jerome are on there way to the dumpster if they keep up the bad nerfs

• R&D needs to be 2 points instead of 3. Making it into 1 is a tad bit OP early game because you could pretty much get Infantry 1 Marines with grenades for like 500 power at like the 3 minute mark. You could mass flamers for even less than that lol - Her Protector Sentinels need a HP and Damage buff. They suck against basic core vehicles lol - Ark Defense needs a damage buff and the sentinels are too easy to kill - Sentinel Synergy shouldn’t be a leader point. The Shields that the ability grants to Protector Sentinels should be included in their 2nd upgrade(at T3). Replace it with something else so that she doesn’t have to rely so heavily on them. - Her Retriever Sentinel needs a Damage buff.Edit: About R&D: Since it would be only one point, you would have to downgrade it significantly or else Anders would slaughter everyone. Either make it trash so she doesn’t become OP overnight or make it 2 points so she actually has to make somewhat of a sacrifice.

Edit: To replace Sentinel Synergy, I think she would need another defensive leader power. Something like a Sentinel drop where a portal opens up and P. Sentinels fly out

> 2533274859484857;2:
> give her base a shield along witht he turrets, shield upgrades apply as well

This would be a great addition

> 2533274904506600;3:
> yes for the node changes
> yes for the 1 point rnd changes
> yes to only sentinal vs unit buffs, if i see a flying locust i wont play this game
>
> for the super turtle stuff i want all of it revertes, going kodiaks with anders was so much fun. they definately were not cheesy and in a perfect spot but got nerfed…
>
> like i said 343 will eventually ruin all the fun and unique stuff each leader has. first forge then anders and both decimis and jerome are on there way to the dumpster if they keep up the bad nerfs

Yea Kodiaks were so much fun 1 time I 1v2 a team for 30 mins every time they pushed I whipped their army lol. I eventually lost but I know they enemy team was pissed.

How does accelerated assembly for air units sound?

If Anders got her season 1 sentinels back I believe she will barely be usable. Because jeromes time for hero marines are faster than cutter marines and they have a damage buff. it would actually make anders good vs banished.
So I think people are still scarred from season 1 and need to let go of it because the games changed.
RandD needs to be 1 point. gives an edge over cutter and your able to get sentinels at the same time Jerome gets time for heros.
Kodiak changes should be reverted because I used to like to go Kodiak marines and now I cant bc champion league.

> 2533274855353246;8:
> If Anders got her season 1 sentinels back I believe she will barely be usable. Because jeromes time for hero marines are faster than cutter marines and they have a damage buff. it would actually make anders good vs banished.
> So I think people are still scarred from season 1 and need to let go of it because the games changed.
> RandD needs to be 1 point. gives an edge over cutter and your able to get sentinels at the same time Jerome gets time for heros.
> Kodiak changes should be reverted because I used to like to go Kodiak marines and now I cant bc champion league.

I’m champion as Anders and I think she’s really not all that bad and you’ll just end up making her overpowered.

At most R&D should become 2 points but really that could break her. I made my own thoughts and ideas on what they could do to make Anders Better.

But been thinking that Douglos (As well as the other spartans) could be made stronger, because right now as leaders they aren’t very strong compared to the others. Something like a 20% health increase on top of a 20% damage increase.

If you want to play Anders on viable level you have to go for Douglos as an opening and once you have tech 2 sentinels the opponent will have a very hard time moving across the map. Dispersion nozzels on flamers, stuns from Sentinels, stun from Douglas as well as fast teching into other areas makes it very risky to move off of base defences and any force intercepted that’s smaller than yours can be cleaned up pretty easily.

Also because of this you can easily take control of the map in the mid-game.

The best thing about Anders is that she quickly scales with the ability of the player and is fairly unique because she’s far more micro intensive and less reliant on passives.

Give her back Hawks?

> 2533274845021192;9:
> > 2533274855353246;8:
> > If Anders got her season 1 sentinels back I believe she will barely be usable. Because jeromes time for hero marines are faster than cutter marines and they have a damage buff. it would actually make anders good vs banished.
> > So I think people are still scarred from season 1 and need to let go of it because the games changed.
> > RandD needs to be 1 point. gives an edge over cutter and your able to get sentinels at the same time Jerome gets time for heros.
> > Kodiak changes should be reverted because I used to like to go Kodiak marines and now I cant bc champion league.
>
> I’m champion as Anders and I think she’s really not all that bad and you’ll just end up making her overpowered.
>
> At most R&D should become 2 points but really that could break her. I made my own thoughts and ideas on what they could do to make Anders Better.
>
> But been thinking that Douglos (As well as the other spartans) could be made stronger, because right now as leaders they aren’t very strong compared to the others. Something like a 20% health increase on top of a 20% damage increase.
>
> If you want to play Anders on viable level you have to go for Douglos as an opening and once you have tech 2 sentinels the opponent will have a very hard time moving across the map. Dispersion nozzels on flamers, stuns from Sentinels, stun from Douglas as well as fast teching into other areas makes it very risky to move off of base defences and any force intercepted that’s smaller than yours can be cleaned up pretty easily.
>
> Also because of this you can easily take control of the map in the mid-game.
>
> The best thing about Anders is that she quickly scales with the ability of the player and is fairly unique because she’s far more micro intensive and less reliant on passives.

whats so bad about making her overpowered?
jeromes still broken along with ship and atriox and cutter.
if anders, forge and Isabel want to compete they need some hard buffs.

> 2533274855353246;11:
> > 2533274845021192;9:
> > > 2533274855353246;8:
> > >
>
> whats so bad about making her overpowered?
> jeromes still broken along with ship and atriox and cutter.
> if anders, forge and Isabel want to compete they need some hard buffs.

The facing her playstyle is cancer. Literally Stun stun stun stun, mass 1 unit, stun stun stun. If you want to drag out games make seige turrets, now those aggressor sentinels eat out dps for the air units.

STUN STUN STUN STUN STUN.

> 2533274845021192;12:
> > 2533274855353246;11:
> > > 2533274845021192;9:
> > > > 2533274855353246;8:
> > > >
> >
> > whats so bad about making her overpowered?
> > jeromes still broken along with ship and atriox and cutter.
> > if anders, forge and Isabel want to compete they need some hard buffs.
>
> The facing her playstyle is cancer. Literally Stun stun stun stun, mass 1 unit, stun stun stun. If you want to drag out games make seige turrets, now those aggressor sentinels eat out dps of the air units.
>
> STUN STUN STUN STUN STUN.

sounds like fun to me

> 2533274855353246;13:
> > 2533274845021192;12:
> > > 2533274855353246;11:
> > > > 2533274845021192;9:
> > > > > 2533274855353246;8:
> > > > >
> > >
> > > whats so bad about making her overpowered?
> > > jeromes still broken along with ship and atriox and cutter.
> > > if anders, forge and Isabel want to compete they need some hard buffs.
> >
> > The facing her playstyle is cancer. Literally Stun stun stun stun, mass 1 unit, stun stun stun. If you want to drag out games make seige turrets, now those aggressor sentinels eat out dps of the air units.
> >
> > STUN STUN STUN STUN STUN.
>
> sounds like fun to me

She’s really not that bad she only has some difficulty in the early game and breaking bases.

I’ll tell you where she needs buffs - 1. Her sentinels main laser dps increase by 20% it takes like 4 sentinels early game to kill a mini-base and it takes them 4 minutes.
2. An early game health for her sentinels increase of 15%
3. Active leader powers need buffs all around
4. Douglas could use 20% more health and 25% more damage
5. Her R&D benefit is changed to 25%-40%-50% instead of 20%-35%-50% and the cost of teching to tier 2 reduced by 5%-7.5%-10%
This will prevent her from breaking the early game, give her stronger counters to other types of openers but not make it as strong as an opponents keeping it weak but expedites where she is strong, which is the mid game by allowing her to enter it much quicker.

Since the health of the sentinel is not crazy high and the dps of the main laser is low for the sentinel (relying on the support sentinels for dps and the shield for health) buffing those two aspects will help primarily the early game but leave them at a good state later into the game. (Where they still could use the slight buff)

> 2533274845021192;14:
> > 2533274855353246;13:
> > > 2533274845021192;12:
> > > > 2533274855353246;11:
> > > > > 2533274845021192;9:
> > > > > > 2533274855353246;8:
> > > > > >
> > > >
> > > > whats so bad about making her overpowered?
> > > > jeromes still broken along with ship and atriox and cutter.
> > > > if anders, forge and Isabel want to compete they need some hard buffs.
>
> She’s really not that bad she only has some difficulty in the early game and breaking bases.
>
> I’ll tell you where she needs buffs - 1. Her sentinels main laser dps increase by 20% it takes like 4 sentinels early game to kill a mini-base and it takes them 4 minutes.
> 2. An early game health for her sentinels increase of 15%
> 3. Active leader powers need buffs all around
> 4. Douglas could use 20% more health and 25% more damage
> 5. Her R&D benefit is changed to 25%-40%-50% instead of 20%-35%-50% and the cost of teching to tier 2 reduced by 5%-7.5%-10%
> This will prevent her from breaking the early game, give her stronger counters to other types of openers but not make it as strong as an opponents keeping it weak but expedites where she is strong, which is the mid game by allowing her to enter it much quicker.
>
> Since the health of the sentinel is not crazy high and the dps of the main laser is low for the sentinel (relying on the support sentinels for dps and the shield for health) buffing those two aspects will help primarily the early game but leave them at a good state later into the game. (Where they still could use the slight buff)

I know anders is better than Isabel

1. her sentinels need more than a 20% buff. I think you forget how long it takes to build sentinels out of your base and making them able to hold their own is essential to anders success.
  2. needs higher health buff.
    3 right
  3. douglas buff would make him too overpowered and would break the game LOL
    5.Her RandD which you cant seem to grasp. Basically compared to every other leader anders has the worst time getting leader points. if you play vs anders you can buy all the mini bases and get your leader points faster. and giving anders her 50% off upgrades is best at the start so she can get the full effect and still be able to defend or attack with ark defense. without it, at the 3rd point cutter will drop odst on your base, Jerome will run you over with the mantis and rabbits/marines. Banished can just fast tech 2 and hold the map with chosen and grunts while going for a quick t2 getting out whatever they need to counter what your doing. which is probably turtling that will ultimately lose being stuck on a single base.

> 2533274855353246;15:
> > 2533274845021192;14:
> > > 2533274855353246;13:
> > >
>
> I know anders is better than Isabel
> 1. her sentinels need more than a 20% buff. I think you forget how long it takes to build sentinels out of your base and making them able to hold their own is essential to anders success.
> 2. needs higher health buff.
> 3 right
> 4. douglas buff would make him too overpowered and would break the game LOL
> 5.Her RandD which you cant seem to grasp. Basically compared to every other leader anders has the worst time getting leader points. if you play vs anders you can buy all the mini bases and get your leader points faster. and giving anders her 50% off upgrades is best at the start so she can get the full effect and still be able to defend or attack with ark defense. without it, at the 3rd point cutter will drop odst on your base, Jerome will run you over with the mantis and rabbits/marines. Banished can just fast tech 2 and hold the map with chosen and grunts while going for a quick t2 getting out whatever they need to counter what your doing. which is probably turtling that will ultimately lose being stuck on a single base.

Douglas buffs would be nice regardless since spartans for the main three are all pretty weak comparatively to all other leaders. With the meta as it is they need to be more comparable to other leaders.

Thing is Anders starts snowballing once it gets to tech 2, that’s when she’ll start controlling the map she can quickly diversify her army to suit her needs and they build up quickly. Her sentinels still are quite decent at doing damage and you can quickly knock out and keep key units out of engagements or inside her active powers. I can’t stress how good her ability to lock down armies is at controlling the map, and how packs of sentinels are at shutting down mini-bases.

I made a post about R&D before seeing this.
Make R&D apply to tech 2 and 3
1 point in R&D decrease all energy upgrades by 10%
Anders could then tech 2 at 900
2nd point 20% discount
3rd point 30%
I think this would make Anders extremely viable.

> 2533274803295614;1:
> Atriox drops mines when he captures nodes how about if Anders revives the 3 downed sentinels and adds an additional three to protect the power node. So it will have a total of six guarding the node.

This part really stuck out to me. I love the idea of bringing up sentinels to defend the node, but having six defensive sentinels would dominate early game. Once she took a node she wouldn’t have to worry about anyone taking them very early on. Bringing the 3 downed sentinels back up to protect the node I think would be enough to work effectively, then having an upgrade add the 3 extra sentinels would give it great balance. You could even make it work where Restoration Drones can heal the defensive sentinels. This I think would give Anders a great early game while setting her up to hold onto power that will help her dominate with her R&D later on.

I think it would take some moving around of the leader perks.

1. Replace R&D with the Defensive Power Nodes perk
  2. Replace turret drop with R&D
  3. Replace lotus mines with turret drop

Great post!

> 2533274845021192;9:
> > 2533274855353246;8:
> > If Anders got her season 1 sentinels back I believe she will barely be usable. Because jeromes time for hero marines are faster than cutter marines and they have a damage buff. it would actually make anders good vs banished.
> > So I think people are still scarred from season 1 and need to let go of it because the games changed.
> > RandD needs to be 1 point. gives an edge over cutter and your able to get sentinels at the same time Jerome gets time for heros.
> > Kodiak changes should be reverted because I used to like to go Kodiak marines and now I cant bc champion league.
>
> I’m champion as Anders and I think she’s really not all that bad and you’ll just end up making her overpowered.
>
> At most R&D should become 2 points but really that could break her. I made my own thoughts and ideas on what they could do to make Anders Better.
>
> But been thinking that Douglos (As well as the other spartans) could be made stronger, because right now as leaders they aren’t very strong compared to the others. Something like a 20% health increase on top of a 20% damage increase.
>
> If you want to play Anders on viable level you have to go for Douglos as an opening and once you have tech 2 sentinels the opponent will have a very hard time moving across the map. Dispersion nozzels on flamers, stuns from Sentinels, stun from Douglas as well as fast teching into other areas makes it very risky to move off of base defences and any force intercepted that’s smaller than yours can be cleaned up pretty easily.
>
> Also because of this you can easily take control of the map in the mid-game.
>
> The best thing about Anders is that she quickly scales with the ability of the player and is fairly unique because she’s far more micro intensive and less reliant on passives.

Just the fact that you point out your champion strips you credit. Isn’t everyone champion it’s so easy to get. And Anders is the worst leader wanna find out play me

> 2535422421305993;19:
> > 2533274845021192;9:
> > > 2533274855353246;8:
> > > If Anders got her season 1 sentinels back I believe she will barely be usable. Because jeromes time for hero marines are faster than cutter marines and they have a damage buff. it would actually make anders good vs banished.
> > > So I think people are still scarred from season 1 and need to let go of it because the games changed.
> > > RandD needs to be 1 point. gives an edge over cutter and your able to get sentinels at the same time Jerome gets time for heros.
> > > Kodiak changes should be reverted because I used to like to go Kodiak marines and now I cant bc champion league.
> >
> > I’m champion as Anders and I think she’s really not all that bad and you’ll just end up making her overpowered.
> >
> > At most R&D should become 2 points but really that could break her. I made my own thoughts and ideas on what they could do to make Anders Better.
> >
> > But been thinking that Douglos (As well as the other spartans) could be made stronger, because right now as leaders they aren’t very strong compared to the others. Something like a 20% health increase on top of a 20% damage increase.
> >
> > If you want to play Anders on viable level you have to go for Douglos as an opening and once you have tech 2 sentinels the opponent will have a very hard time moving across the map. Dispersion nozzels on flamers, stuns from Sentinels, stun from Douglas as well as fast teching into other areas makes it very risky to move off of base defences and any force intercepted that’s smaller than yours can be cleaned up pretty easily.
> >
> > Also because of this you can easily take control of the map in the mid-game.
> >
> > The best thing about Anders is that she quickly scales with the ability of the player and is fairly unique because she’s far more micro intensive and less reliant on passives.
>
> Just the fact that you point out your champion strips you credit. Isn’t everyone champion it’s so easy to get. And Anders is the worst leader wanna find out play me

How many people take you up on these challenges?