Ideas for Additions to Future Halo Updates

So, I’m not sure if a thread for this exists, but if anyone has any good, but plausible ideas for additions and/or changes to the game or how the game works, post them here. Preface them with *** to differentiate between ideas and responses to ideas.

Ce pistol Swat

*** My idea is to have a similar system to how battlefield works, where you have a base vehicle/gun, and you equip it with various parts. Each vehicle part can have its own class (light (such as the hog .50 cal), medium (such as rocket pods), and heavy (such as the wraith launcher)) you could even go as far as to mounting weapons like the hunter claw to the vehicle. every part would add X amount of req level to the vehicle, so that each vehicle would have a cap, and you wouldn’t just be able to take a scout hog and put a wraith launcher. Each base vehicle would also have an empty req level (no parts added) and would have different mounting points that have a maximum size weapon attachment. This would keep you from mounting a Banshee Cannon on a mongoose. you could even go as far as allowing non-weapon part mounting onto vehicles, like putting the wings from the ghost on a hog to give it a boost function. I know a lot of this seems far-fetched, but I feel like 343 has the ability to nail this. I mean, they played off the creation of a needle hog like it was nothing, and that’s a hog with an oversized and an oversized needle launcher on the back that’s armor piercing and can supercombine. Tell me what you think or continue to post ideas below.

> 2533274940539724;3:
> *** My idea is to have a similar system to how battlefield works, where you have a base vehicle/gun, and you equip it with various parts. Each vehicle part can have its own class (light (such as the hog .50 cal), medium (such as rocket pods), and heavy (such as the wraith launcher)) you could even go as far as to mounting weapons like the hunter claw to the vehicle. every part would add X amount of req level to the vehicle, so that each vehicle would have a cap, and you wouldn’t just be able to take a scout hog and put a wraith launcher. Each base vehicle would also have an empty req level (no parts added) and would have different mounting points that have a maximum size weapon attachment. This would keep you from mounting a Banshee Cannon on a mongoose. you could even go as far as allowing non-weapon part mounting onto vehicles, like putting the wings from the ghost on a hog to give it a boost function. I know a lot of this seems far-fetched, but I feel like 343 has the ability to nail this. I mean, they played off the creation of a needle hog like it was nothing, and that’s a hog with an oversized and an oversized needle launcher on the back that’s armor piercing and can supercombine. Tell me what you think or continue to post ideas below.

That would be a wicked idea, possibly more achievable in halo 6 than 5, I don’t think the servers would handle it, they can’t even handle themselves at this point in time.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> Ce pistol Swat

That would play horrible. The fire rate is really fast and there is too much bullet magnetism.

How about a social slayer playlist so I can play with friends that aren’t as good as. Just so I don’t lose rank at all. Add some new Warzone maps

Anything lore related, basically. Still waiting for that SPI armor and reference to the S-IIIs existing.

> 2533274940539724;1:
> So, I’m not sure if a thread for this exists, but if anyone has any good, but plausible ideas for additions and/or changes to the game or how the game works, post them here. Preface them with *** to differentiate between ideas and responses to ideas.

Da list:

Armour skin editor

Bayonet assassinations

Nighttime versions of all Warzone maps

Flamethrower variant of the Scorpion

Choose what weapon variant is used in a stance.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> Ce pistol Swat

I made a thread about that a long time ago.

Yeah one update that would revolutionize the community for the better… Gold subscription via XBL divides the Halo community and seeing as 343 and Microsoft seek to make Halo an all inclusive gender neutral diverse Social Justice bull. A clear way for them to make the game all inclusive would be allowing players that don’t have Gold to play Halo 5 online via a silver account. No pay wall restrictions just free DLC and Free online play.

It would be such a revolutionary idea that it would make Microsoft millions of dollars and increase game sales! Also it would be something all other competitors would never even think of! 343 and Microsoft working hand in hand to bring to knock down all barriers! The most inclusive game in all of history and maybe someone will win the noble peace prize for the greatest contribution to Human society! Think of all the PR being released just for knocking down all pay walls so everyone can play!

FlameHog

No point in this kind of thread. 343 knows what we want. Even if we don’t.

A reworked story with actual character development and some changes to the plot to make it interesting

> 2533274891502148;12:
> No point in this kind of thread. 343 knows what we want. Even if we don’t.

To assume is to make…^

They hear (read) what people want.

Than give us something else…
AA Wraith and Sentinel beam, who asked for those.

I did hear people asking for the bruteshot, and plasma launcher.

A short list of still ununreleased armors.
(Have seen 3d concept art from 343 of an unreleased, but asked for armor setl

I’m not the first person to say this, but I want a Hannibal forklift, -Yoink!-! With Pistons using gauss technology, so it can flip anything

Interactive environments. Enough said (Halo 2 anyone?).

> 2533274983213185;14:
> > 2533274891502148;12:
> > No point in this kind of thread. 343 knows what we want. Even if we don’t.
>
> To assume is to make…^
>
> They hear (read) what people want.
>
> Than give us something else…
> AA Wraith and Sentinel beam, who asked for those.
>
> I did hear people asking for the bruteshot, and plasma launcher.
>
> A short list of still ununreleased armors.
> (Have seen 3d concept art from 343 of an unreleased, but asked for armor setl

It was a joke :smiley:

How about new maps to play on for BTB?

> 2533274805623226;18:
> How about new maps to play on for BTB?

And no, the maps that are somewhat remakes of the old ones (antifreeze, recurve, eagle square etc.) do NOT count as new to me. I want new maps to play on.

> 2533274805623226;19:
> > 2533274805623226;18:
> > How about new maps to play on for BTB?
>
> And no, the maps that are somewhat remakes of the old ones (antifreeze, recurve, eagle square etc.) do NOT count as new to me. I want new maps to play on.

did you just quote yourself?