ideas for a halo wars 2?

what if 343 industries made a halo wars 2, i have also made up a plot and manual for my made up version.has any one got any ideas for a halo wars ?

It needs to feel more like Halo. The player should be able to change settings and make crazy custom games. Further, medals should be earned, just like in all the other games. Lastly, bring back the announcer from the other games.

The ability to save replays and spectate matches would be great ala SC2.

it should be about what happend after halo wars and i think bigger maps and forge mobe would make it better

Hrm… I think we have the opportunity here to fix some canon errors. Let’s say they drift in space for about twenty years and then Serena wakes them up from cryosleep when they come under attack. By the end of the story, they steel an FTL drive from somewhere and get Red Team back to Reach by August 2552. If I have my stuff straight, this lets us bury the Spartan numbering issue.

> It needs to feel more like Halo. The player should be able to change settings and make crazy custom games. Further, medals should be earned, just like in all the other games. Lastly, bring back the announcer from the other games.

That would be great! What a great idea. xD

I want a HW2 just so I can find out why the Spirit of Fire went from MIA to Lost with hands. ONI, you have some esplain’in to do.

mabey a space mode which allows u to fight in space

> mabey a space mode which allows u to fight in space

That right there is the best idea I’ve ever seen on this forum.

I like the Idea of having 3 fractions, but the flood should not have a “special” because when they kill you they take over your body. I also think there should only be one spartan and he/she should cost as much as a scarb does now and be alot and i mean alot more powerful then what they are now. I would also like to see a bigger population allowed. also two different views one over top like halo wars and one where you can zoom down to your army and become you army (first person shooter view). If you of your guys would like to VS add my gamer tag i am always looking for people to play with.

thanks for that compliment wswartzendruber,i was thinking of a space mode game type designed like what they did in star wars empire at war.this game type will allow u to control unsc and covenant vessels and move them around and battle with space ship heroes like the pillar of autumn.

in reply to aeempire78,making the game into a first person shooter or into an end war style game would be catastrophic,the game is an rts game for stradegy not an first person shooter game like the other halos.anyway it would be hard to develop a design like that anyway.

I love the idea of a space battle, but I’d love to see it set more in the time frame of the Halo Crypt novels or even before during the Human Forerunner war.

Moa.

I’m being serious. Also… incorporate vehicles like the Mongoose, Revenant, Spectre, Prowler, AA Wraiths, Spirits and Phantoms. Maybe Warthog variants? Introduce Jeff the Announcer and medals, but make them much more unique to RTS style gameplay. And perhaps an Assault style gametype?

mabey a game mode called king of the hill,where one person has to control a certain point for as long as possible,who ever has the longest time at the end of the time limit wins.

i like all ideas though i don’t think u could incorporate the 1st person view for space battles unless u come up with pilot controls. i think it would be awesome to control stuff pelicans for thing other than transport…oh wait the covenant dont even have transporrts lol

Plotwise, I don’t think want a direct sequel to Halo Wars. As much as I loved HW, the story is pretty wrapped up. Stil, with Serena’s line at the end, there is always possibility for a sequel.

Wheter it is a sequel to HW or not, I want another RTS. And this time, space battles. Definitely space battles :smiley:

Oh, I really liked Star Wars: Force Commander for the PC. If you haven’t tried it, give it a try and see what you like from that.

A new halo wars needs a mongoose as a scouting vehicle that can become armed with a dude on the back with rockets and be boardable by Spartans.

I would be the one moron leading the all mongoose attack =D

the space battles would have to be based on the starwars empire at war space battle style.