Ideas about how to make Nemesis mod useful

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I would like to ask you to give some kind of feedback, idea or anything that is related to the topic.

I’d like to write some sentence about the Nemesis armor mod, unlocked at the end of the Stalker specialization.
As we know, this mod is nearly useless, I mean no real benefit comes with it. Maybe you can spot someone from range, or blown their cover but that is all costs you a life. A fallen mate just pull back the team and give score to the enemy. A life is too important.

So the changes I thought about:

First:
When you dies, an indicator would marks your killer for your team for approx 3-5 seconds. Beneficial for lesser competitive games, for teams without mikes. Your enemy will think twice before finises you off. Not sure how it would plays out in FFA.

Second:
When you kill somebody, the red “X” marker would not appear for their teammates. Give a bit of a stealthier approach for your attacks. You’re a Stalker by the way. This should be beneficial for lone wolves and team players. Still don’t know how to execute it in FFA.

Well, that is all for now. Thanks for reading!
Have a good day!

Interesting points’ you have gyrate.
And you are right, it is pretty useless.
Why not hover the marker over the enemy until you see him?

Maybe it’s useless because that mod is for people who get mad about every death and chase the person that just killed them.

The Nemesis mod isn’t the only useless thing available for your loadouts.
Seeing a marker over the player who just killed you is useful, but 5 seconds is not nearly enough to make a difference. I think it should persist for up to 20 seconds.
Another effect I thought about is also having a marker for about 15-20 seconds over the players who attack you. I find this useful for example if you escape alive from a gunfight and you still know where your attacker is or if you get sniped from a distance and survive the sniper would reveal his position and you would also know where to take cover. The OP’s second idea is also interesting but it won’t help in FFA games. I thought similar ideas for other useless mods such as Drop Recon.

Actually, Drop Recon is not that bad. Especially if you have teammates and a mike. :slight_smile:

If the mark was permanently on the killer until his death or someone else killing you thus moving the mark, then I might consider using it. Its worthless as is though.

> Actually, Drop Recon is not that bad. Especially if you have teammates and a mike. :slight_smile:

Drop recon WAS good, when ordnance drops were not so predictable. It’s obsolete now. People just yawn, check their watches, and walk right over to have a sniper or a rocket launcher fall in their lap.

> > Actually, Drop Recon is not that bad. Especially if you have teammates and a mike. :slight_smile:
>
> Drop recon WAS good, when ordnance drops were not so predictable. It’s obsolete now. People just yawn, check their watches, and walk right over to have a sniper or a rocket launcher fall in their lap.

Well, I did not play the game since the end of June. (experied membership lol)
Infinity setting seems to becaming minority lol (and that is how it’s should be)