Idea to possible fixing the friend or foe system.

I’m really excited for a friend or foe system in this game but it seems like it’s hard to see past it to the Spartan inside. I’ve read a few comments that they would like it to revert back to red vs blue. Personally I like the friend or foe system idea but in my opinion it could be tweeked in a few ways to make it work better with give the player expression through customization. One way to do this, add lights on the Spartans armor that change accordingly.
Another way maybe to make the outline not glow as much and hit indicator be the color of the shield and not be apart of the friend or foe system.

Okay legit question. Ive heard many people say the Friend or foe system not being obvious. But when im playing its not even am issue(i expected it to be a HUGE issue). So how exactly is it difficult? Im wanna know so i can pay more attention

I’d rather they just put a red gamertag above their head and do away with the outline if I’m honest.

> 2535418838180195;1:
> I’m really excited for a friend or foe system in this game but it seems like it’s hard to see past it to the Spartan inside. I’ve read a few comments that they would like it to revert back to red vs blue. Personally I like the friend or foe system idea but in my opinion it could be tweeked in a few ways to make it work better with give the player expression through customization. One way to do this, add lights on the Spartans armor that change accordingly.
> Another way maybe to make the outline not glow as much and hit indicator be the color of the shield and not be apart of the friend or foe system.

It blatantly obvious to know who your teammate is lol