Idea: Take a break in-game via vote by players

Here is the idea. In-game things are interrupted by IRL things, in-order to give players a break without breaking the fair amount of time each player should get a “vote for in-game break” should help.

To create the vote, the action-button will be located in the start menu. Break-Vote can be activated after 20 minutes of gameplay.
The vote requires that at-least two players from each team agree. The breaks time will range upon how many people voted for the break.
One player from each team: 1 minutes
Two players from each team: 3 minutes
Three or more players from each team: 5 minutes

X players from each team +1 on separate team: add 1 minute
X player from each team +2 on separate team: add 2 minutes

I like it 30 min to an hour + long game could use a break only thing i would change would be to if someone didn’t touch there controller within a preset amount of time ai would takeover there bases and play that way u wouldn’t have people that leave at the break and screw the team completely.it would be cool but it be difficult to do on xbox though definitely a great idea though some people dont have that long of a attention span for hr long games

OMG this idea is so painfully unrealistic.

Voting for breaks needs to be unanimous, and it wouldn’t happen because not everyone is going to want to take a break. I certainly don’t want to be forced to sit idly for a few minutes during a game for no apparent reason while an enemy/teammates leaves temporarily.

Don’t start a match if you don’t expect to be able to play through undisturbed.

Do interruptions happen? Yes, but you still can’t force everyone else to abide with those interruptions.

> 2533274797861399;3:
> I like it 30 min to an hour + long game could use a break only thing i would change would be to if someone didn’t touch there controller within a preset amount of time ai would takeover there bases and play that way u wouldn’t have people that leave at the break and screw the team completely.it would be cool but it be difficult to do on xbox though definitely a great idea though some people dont have that long of a attention span for hr long games

The break feature will pause the whole game, including AI players

That sounds pretty cool.

It should only be 2 minutes at most.

There are way more things that are way more important…
balancing or even in-game communication like in the Battlefield games
but this is just a useless… in my opinion