Idea: Put Halo Reach multiplayer in MCC playlists

Idea: Integrate Halo Reach multiplayer into the current Halo MCC playlists.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6675723-put-halo-reach-on-xbox-one-at-1080p-60fps-and-inte

That’d be awesome, maybe the rest of the game would follow

i prefer the full game with the multiplayer and the campain, that´d be awesome

It’s not so simple to just “add a playlist”. You have to fit the entire engine onto the disk.

Repost from another topic, but it’s what I think about the Reach situation.

"
It would be awesome to have all the traditional Halo online multiplayers in one neat package. They can add a “Halo Reach” game specific playlist to the MCC matchmaking playlists, then add Halo Reach maps and gamemodes to all the cross game playlists.

If they charge for the Reach multiplayer add-on, then it will split the playerbase in two, which is what paid DLC does in online games. It will cause a slew of unwanted matchmaking problems.

If they want to charge for Reach, hopefully they can make the online multiplayer portion free for all MCC owners (so the playerbase isn’t split) and integrate Reach into the current matchmaking playlists. Then charge for the campaigns for Reach and maybe ODST.

I know its called Halo The Master Chief Collection, but why couldn’t they have just called it The Halo Collection and included Halo 1-4, Reach, and maybe ODST?
"

I thought the Reach Multiplayer was already on the Master Chief Collection

It wont happen. The whole reason its called The Master Chief Collection is becuase it only has games that have Master Chief in them as the main playable character. I would rather them just remake it for XBOX One and make sure the launch is good lol.

> 2533274832956335;5:
> Repost from another topic, but it’s what I think about the Reach situation.
>
> "
> It would be awesome to have all the traditional Halo online multiplayers in one neat package. They can add a “Halo Reach” game specific playlist to the MCC matchmaking playlists, then add Halo Reach maps and gamemodes to all the cross game playlists.
>
> If they charge for the Reach multiplayer add-on, then it will split the playerbase in two, which is what paid DLC does in online games. It will cause a slew of unwanted matchmaking problems.
>
> If they want to charge for Reach, hopefully they can make the online multiplayer portion free for all MCC owners (so the playerbase isn’t split) and integrate Reach into the current matchmaking playlists. Then charge for the campaigns for Reach and maybe ODST.
>
> I know its called Halo The Master Chief Collection, but why couldn’t they have just called it The Halo Collection and included Halo 1-4, Reach, and maybe ODST?
> "

Once again. That will not happen, only once Halo 6 is finally out. It will be called the Halo Saga Collection.