Idea: Having armor purchasable from Armor Hall

Ditto for weapon attachments from the weapon bench. I I know. People don’t like the monetization. And I’m not the happy with it either. But if we accept that it’s here to stay, then don’t we want ways to make it more bearable? An idea I had when looking at the locked items in Armor Hall, was why not allow you to spend credits directly to buy specific items. You could charge more collectively that a bundle, and the point of the bundle could be like Progressive, Bundle and ‘save’. And with doing it this way, you wouldn’t have to alter the UI too much.

I don’t know. Maybe people wouldn’t like this. Maybe it’s not feasible. Just an idea. What are people’s thoughts?

1 Like

I think the a-la-carte option would work exceptionally well in this title honestly.

Given how the armor hall works, it would be pretty good to see all that’s available and how it looks prior to purchase.

1 Like

Sounds even more predatory and would make it easy for people to accidentally buy things they just want to look at.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t want the system to be more predatory. I want it to be more convenient. I don’t think having to buy items exclusively in time locked bundles is good for the consumer, so I’m curious as to how that could be changed.

2 Likes

The purchase system currently makes you jump through a few hoops to make sure you’re certain with your purchase.

If these floodgates remain it shouldn’t be any different than if you were purchasing from the storefront.

2 Likes

The time locked bundles is predatory because it’s FOMO abuse. You either shell out a ton of money for a bundle full of stuff you don’t even want, just parts of, or you get nothing, and it may never come back again for a year. I’d rather pay a little extra to buy items separately, than a whole wad of cash to get the full bundle.

1 Like