Idea - Halo Wars Vehicles in Halo 4.

Please note that this is an idea, nothing more.
Halo Wars had some pretty cool vehicles, I’m sure most can agree.
If you are unfamiliar, check out the links below:

This video contains the Cobra, Wolverine, Grizzly, Hawk, and Vulture:

This video contains the Locust, and Vampire:

These vehicles are very unique and interesting, or you could say cool and awesome.
Actually driving these vehicles in a FPS would be so fun and entertaining.
If you had to choose one of these vehicles to have in Halo 4, what would it be, and why?

I would like the Vampire.
I could fire Plasma Cannons at ground targets and rain plasma death!
Or fire heavy needles into enemies.
And my favorite, fire a blue, flat laser that would paralyze enemy aircraft, and eventually cause it to explode.
Lol.

Walking on walls and raining down deadly purple lasers with a Locust > anything else Halo Wars has to offer. And there is a lot of competition out there.

> Walking on walls and raining down deadly purple lasers with a Locust > anything else Halo Wars has to offer. And there is a lot of competition out there.

Lol. So true.

Vulture uber unit.

Vulture, the aerial elephant!

Vulture every time!

HAWK ftw!, twin quick firing mega spartan lasers and chin mounted auto turret!

I wouldn’t mind seeing a Cobra or two breaking down a large door, cause besides vehicles, Cobras make excellent base killers.

I think the vulture because in halo wars it’s practically useless.

> I think the vulture because in halo wars it’s practically useless.

I’m sorry. Are we talking about the same vehicle here? The Vulture is one of the best things the UNSC has to offer. I’ve kicked -Yoink- (Four year old sensor, there) with three of them against three Covy bases.

How bloody bad can you be if they are useless to you!?

Jesus…

> Vulture, the aerial elephant!

That actually sounds pretty cool.

it would be relatively cool, but they wouldn’t fit in very well.

The Vulture YES!

bring them all to halo 4 but maby put some of them just in campaign…

> bring them all to halo 4 but maby put some of them just in campaign…

or in forge.

> > I think the vulture because in halo wars it’s practically useless.
>
> I’m sorry. Are we talking about the same vehicle here? The Vulture is one of the best things the UNSC has to offer. I’ve kicked -Yoink!- (Four year old sensor, there) with three of them against three Covy bases.
>
> How bloody bad can you be if they are useless to you!?
>
> Jesus…

your kidding right? vultures are way to expensive, slow to build, slow to move and can’t do crap to anything but bases. for their cost they are weak too. I’m sure you’d much rather have scorpions.

I would take a vulture over a pelican any day of the week, plus cobra is the bomb.

vulture

Well Vulture seems to be popular, while I would like to see the Grizzly in action, I wouldn’t mind the Vulture either.