Idea - Halo Multiplayer Finale

When Halo is done, when the story ends, when there is no more Halo, and it starts to die out…
What then? Just move on? That may be hard for some… So I got to thinking… MAKE A HALO MULTIPLAYER FINALE!
This would be made after Halo 6 is done, and any other Halos are done, when its ALL over.
This would be similar to the Multiplayer disc for Halo 3 that contained all the maps, but no campaign.
In this HMP(halo multiplayer finale), we would have a remake of everything!
Every Halo multiplayer map from EVERY SINGLE PAST HALO! Except for Halo Wars.
It would also include every Firefight map, every weapon, every vehicle, every armor permutation, and every equipment and AA.
Also, in Firefight, every past enemy. And a Firefight voice for every past (important) character. And ofcourse, Forge and Customs.
This would be a great way to end Halo, send it out, with a bang…

Would you buy this game?

Which part would you enjoy the most?

Do you agree that this would be a great way to end Halo?

Which FF character voice would you use?

Which vehicle would you most enjoy?

Which weapon would you most enjoy?

Which MP map would you most enjoy?

Which FF map would you most enjoy?

What armor would you use? you would begin with all armor, this is so there is no special, hard-to-unlock armor, so that everyone wouldn’t have the same armor eventually.

Is there something else that should be in there? Tell us…

I’m neutral on this.

The fans would love it, but I doubt 343i would consider it.

Yes! I would definitely buy this game!

The MP maps.

Yes, but only after all other Halo games have been made.

I would like Arbitur’s voice. Cause Arbitur is awesome.

I would love the Elephant!

Sentinal beam, no doubt.

SANDTRAP!

The one with the Choppers and Warthog, and Wraiths.

The Assault Elite helmet, Combat shoulders, and Commando chest, these are all Halo 3.

> I’m neutral on this.
>
> The fans would love it, but I doubt 343i would consider it.

If I post something, and it says, “Idea”, at the beginning, it doesn’t matter whether they’d consider, it’s just an idea.

Too much work. Just revive all the Halo game’s servers.

> When Halo is done, when the story ends, when there is no more Halo, and it starts to die out…
> What then? Just move on? That may be hard for some… So I got to thinking… MAKE A HALO MULTIPLAYER FINALE!
> This would be made after Halo 6 is done, and any other Halos are done, when its ALL over.

dont even make me think about this :’(

IKR.

> > I’m neutral on this.
> >
> > The fans would love it, but I doubt 343i would consider it.
>
> If I post something, and it says, “Idea”, at the beginning, it doesn’t matter whether they’d consider, it’s just an idea.

That wouldn’t influence my post, I was just stating a fact.

> Too much work. Just revive all the Halo game’s servers.

I would rather it all be in one game…

> > > I’m neutral on this.
> > >
> > > The fans would love it, but I doubt 343i would consider it.
> >
> > If I post something, and it says, “Idea”, at the beginning, it doesn’t matter whether they’d consider, it’s just an idea.
>
> That wouldn’t influence my post, I was just stating the obvious.

Ok…

Great minds think alike, I had this idea to, im all for it

While I’m not opposed to this idea, I can’t see it happening. The Halo franchise is too lucrative for Microsoft to definitively end it.

> While I’m not opposed to this idea, I can’t see it happening. The Halo franchise is too lucrative for Microsoft to definitively end it.

I don’t expect it, just want it…

> I’m neutral on this.
>
> The fans would love it, but I doubt 343i would consider it.

Agreed.