Idea for to replace end game fist bumping

The is not totally original. But was thinking of it when I saw the changes coming up. I think it would be very entertaining for the end game cutscene to line the losing team up in front of or beside the winning team with the option for each of the winning players to either execute the player, punch the player, push the player over or do nothing. I’ve seen something similar in another game. I think that would be very entertaining? What do you guys/girls think?

It’s an alright idea, add some Public shame to losing and that. I had an idea that you’d just pick a pose like you did in four, maybe unlock different ones for doing certain things. There’s a lot of things 343 could do with this now they’ve decided against the Bro spartans.

Better idea: eliminate it entirely.

I liked it as it was. I don’t understand the hate for it. Now I don’t want to see MC doing it but I like see my spartan do it.

If I won a game of laser tag I give my team mate high five. Same goes if I win a game of paint ball. I can’t see a problem with it.

> 2533274793162835;4:
> I liked it as it was. I don’t understand the hate for it. Now I don’t want to see MC doing it but I like see my spartan do it.

Apparently it was too immature. Coming from a community of teabaggers I though that was rich.

> 2533274812652989;5:
> > 2533274793162835;4:
> > I liked it as it was. I don’t understand the hate for it. Now I don’t want to see MC doing it but I like see my spartan do it.
>
>
> Apparently it was too immature. Coming from a community of teabaggers I though that was rich.

I know right?!? This game was/still is filled with trash talking, tea bagging, rage quitting people but once the spartans started to celebrate and “bro-down” by themselves that’s when people have had enough. I guess it’s because they aren’t controlling what the spartan is doing. It’s non-sense. I like the celebrations and I wish they expanded on it rather than reduced what little they showed.

> 2533274823601925;6:
> > 2533274812652989;5:
> > > 2533274793162835;4:
> > > I liked it as it was. I don’t understand the hate for it. Now I don’t want to see MC doing it but I like see my spartan do it.
> >
> >
> >
> > Apparently it was too immature. Coming from a community of teabaggers I though that was rich.
>
>
> I know right?!? This game was/still is filled with trash talking, tea bagging, rage quitting people but once the spartans started to celebrate and “bro-down” by themselves that’s when people have had enough. I guess it’s because they aren’t controlling what the spartan is doing. It’s non-sense. I like the celebrations and I wish they expanded on it rather than reduced what little they showed.

The whole “It is different because 343 makes our Spartans do it” angle never really made much sense to me. So what? By all means don’t be a fan of the end game animations, but it isn’t like most Halo fans really have the high ground on civility.

> 2533274823601925;6:
> > 2533274812652989;5:
> > > I liked it as it was. I don’t understand the hate for it. Now I don’t want to see MC doing it but I like see my spartan do it.
> >
> >
> >
> > Apparently it was too immature. Coming from a community of teabaggers I though that was rich.
>
>
> I know right?!? This game was/still is filled with trash talking, tea bagging, rage quitting people but once the spartans started to celebrate and “bro-down” by themselves that’s when people have had enough. I guess it’s because they aren’t controlling what the spartan is doing. It’s non-sense. I like the celebrations and I wish they expanded on it rather than reduced what little they showed.

Expanding on it definitely would have been the better way to go.

It could have been worse. Could have been like a football game and everyone is slapping each other -Yoink-.

They already said they are toning down the animations.

> 2533274812652989;5:
> > 2533274793162835;4:
> > I liked it as it was. I don’t understand the hate for it. Now I don’t want to see MC doing it but I like see my spartan do it.
>
>
> Apparently it was too immature. Coming from a community of teabaggers I though that was rich.

Not immature. Cringe-worthy cheesy. Big difference.

> 2533274812652989;7:
> > 2533274823601925;6:
> > > 2533274812652989;5:
> > > > 2533274793162835;4:
> > > > I liked it as it was. I don’t understand the hate for it. Now I don’t want to see MC doing it but I like see my spartan do it.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Apparently it was too immature. Coming from a community of teabaggers I though that was rich.
> >
> >
> >
> > I know right?!? This game was/still is filled with trash talking, tea bagging, rage quitting people but once the spartans started to celebrate and “bro-down” by themselves that’s when people have had enough. I guess it’s because they aren’t controlling what the spartan is doing. It’s non-sense. I like the celebrations and I wish they expanded on it rather than reduced what little they showed.
>
>
> The whole “It is different because 343 makes our Spartans do it” angle never really made much sense to me. So what? By all means don’t be a fan of the end game animations, but it isn’t like most Halo fans really have the high ground on civility.

I won’t speak for anyone else, but I hate the bro-fives and can probably count the amount of times I’ve tea-bagged on one–ok, two hands.
But that’s besides the point. Tea-bagging is a part of Halo culture and I personally only see it in Halo, so I think it’s cool.
The bro-five animations just reminded me of the volleyball scene in Top Gun, so yeah, I’d love it if it were gone.

> 2533274971476153;10:
> > 2533274812652989;5:
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> Not immature. Cringe-worthy cheesy. Big difference.

This. MY SWEET LORD, what were they thinking? The Beta was awesome in so many ways, but that was not one of them. }:expressionless:

> 2533274825044752;11:
> > 2533274812652989;7:
> > > 2533274823601925;6:
> > > > 2533274812652989;5:
> > > > > 2533274793162835;4:
> > > > > I liked it as it was. I don’t understand the hate for it. Now I don’t want to see MC doing it but I like see my spartan do it.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Apparently it was too immature. Coming from a community of teabaggers I though that was rich.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I know right?!? This game was/still is filled with trash talking, tea bagging, rage quitting people but once the spartans started to celebrate and “bro-down” by themselves that’s when people have had enough. I guess it’s because they aren’t controlling what the spartan is doing. It’s non-sense. I like the celebrations and I wish they expanded on it rather than reduced what little they showed.
> >
> >
> >
> > The whole “It is different because 343 makes our Spartans do it” angle never really made much sense to me. So what? By all means don’t be a fan of the end game animations, but it isn’t like most Halo fans really have the high ground on civility.
>
>
> I won’t speak for anyone else, but I hate the bro-fives and can probably count the amount of times I’ve tea-bagged on one–ok, two hands.
> But that’s besides the point. Tea-bagging is a part of Halo culture and I personally only see it in Halo, so I think it’s cool.
> The bro-five animations just reminded me of the volleyball scene in Top Gun, so yeah, I’d love it if it were gone.

Putting your crotch in someones face? Good.
High-fives and fist-bumps? Bad.

Got it.

> 2533274812652989;13:
> > 2533274825044752;11:
> > > 2533274812652989;7:
> > > > 2533274823601925;6:
> > > > > 2533274812652989;5:
> > > > > > 2533274793162835;4:
> > > > > > I liked it as it was. I don’t understand the hate for it. Now I don’t want to see MC doing it but I like see my spartan do it.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Apparently it was too immature. Coming from a community of teabaggers I though that was rich.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I know right?!? This game was/still is filled with trash talking, tea bagging, rage quitting people but once the spartans started to celebrate and “bro-down” by themselves that’s when people have had enough. I guess it’s because they aren’t controlling what the spartan is doing. It’s non-sense. I like the celebrations and I wish they expanded on it rather than reduced what little they showed.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The whole “It is different because 343 makes our Spartans do it” angle never really made much sense to me. So what? By all means don’t be a fan of the end game animations, but it isn’t like most Halo fans really have the high ground on civility.
> >
> >
> >
> > I won’t speak for anyone else, but I hate the bro-fives and can probably count the amount of times I’ve tea-bagged on one–ok, two hands.
> > But that’s besides the point. Tea-bagging is a part of Halo culture and I personally only see it in Halo, so I think it’s cool.
> > The bro-five animations just reminded me of the volleyball scene in Top Gun, so yeah, I’d love it if it were gone.
>
>
> Putting your crotch in someones face? Good.
> High-fives and fist-bumps? Bad.
>
> Got it.

I didn’t say one was good and one was bad. I said tea-bagging reminded me of Halo and bro-fives reminded me of the volleyball scene in Top Gun.
I like Halo. I dislike the volleyball scene in Top Gun.
Just sharing a personal opinion. Didn’t mean to upset anyone.

You didn’t upset anyone or anything, but that IS arguably how the community seems to feel. Which I find hilarious.

> 2533274971476153;3:
> Better idea: eliminate it entirely.

Even better idea: Red vs Blue references and jokes and tea-bagging dancing parties with Caboose. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know but when doing an end game cut scene in Halo I think something funny in the context of Halo would have been nice.

> 2533274812652989;15:
> You didn’t upset anyone or anything, but that IS arguably how the community seems to feel. Which I find hilarious.

I don’t think vulgarity or crudeness is the problem. I think most people associate fist-bumps and bro-fives with a certain class of doofus–err person, and it’s just a turn-off.
Also, being against bro-fives doesn’t mean you’re pro tea-bag. That might be a bit of a generalization.

It’s a minor thing really. I don’t care for it, but it’s not going to ruin the game for me.

> 2533274812652989;15:
> You didn’t upset anyone or anything, but that IS arguably how the community seems to feel. Which I find hilarious.

Yes, tea-bagging is immature, but high-fiving my n00by teammates who all went negative is dumb. Because not only would I never act that way in-game or otherwise (I try to act respectfully towards other players unless they are asking for it), but even if I did, they totally didn’t deserve that high five/chest bump/ fist bump because they were terrible.