Idea for the wasp.

as we all know the wasp was released with the war zone firefight update. Although it is different to the phaeton I think there would be one feature that would make it stand out and really be a special unique vehicle. The ability to camouflage. You would have to be completely still for 3 seconds while holding down a button to camouflage. You cannot attack while camoed and travel faster. To attack you must sit still for another three seconds to go out of camo and attack again. This would add something special to the vehicle and also make it a req 4 which people are already requesting.
what do you think

> 2535415305234137;1:
> as we all know the wasp was released with the war zone firefight update. Although it is different to the phaeton I think there would be one feature that would make it stand out and really be a special unique vehicle. The ability to camouflage. You would have to be completely still for 3 seconds while holding down a button to camouflage. You cannot attack while camoed and travel faster. To attack you must sit still for another three seconds to go out of camo and attack again. This would add something special to the vehicle and also make it a req 4 which people are already requesting.
> what do you think

No… just… no.

The wasp is supposed to be a WEAK vehicle for starting off with (hence the reason it’s only 3 req points) Maybe when the different versions of the wasp come out, it can be debatable, but with the normal wasp, it’s not a good idea.

Gauss Wasp.

A Wasp that can turn invisible.

WAT

I’d prefer they just add an ONI Wasp (better armor, shielding, increased speed, explosive rounds, and tracking rockets) and Hannibal Wasp (Same as ONI but with Gauss repeater rounds and rockets that only track vehicles) at REQ level 5.

NO! Camo is useless because marines will kick ur -Yoink-!

There should be another phaeton varient or 2 and more wasp variants now that I think about it :+1:t3:

> 2535442303795050;2:
> > 2535415305234137;1:
> > as we all know the wasp was released with the war zone firefight update. Although it is different to the phaeton I think there would be one feature that would make it stand out and really be a special unique vehicle. The ability to camouflage. You would have to be completely still for 3 seconds while holding down a button to camouflage. You cannot attack while camoed and travel faster. To attack you must sit still for another three seconds to go out of camo and attack again. This would add something special to the vehicle and also make it a req 4 which people are already requesting.
> > what do you think
>
>
> No… just… no.
>
> The wasp is supposed to be a WEAK vehicle for starting off with (hence the reason it’s only 3 req points) Maybe when the different versions of the wasp come out, it can be debatable, but with the normal wasp, it’s not a good idea.

I don’t care what it is suppose to be now it is a proposed change which you have stated no reasons for why it is not plausible. I dislike how weak it is as I feel like it is a vehicle with potential. Your argument is invalid.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> A Wasp that can turn invisible.
>
> WAT
>
> I’d prefer they just add an ONI Wasp (better armor, shielding, increased speed, explosive rounds, and tracking rockets) and Hannibal Wasp (Same as ONI but with Gauss repeater rounds and rockets that only track vehicles) at REQ level 5.

I know it might sound strange but we have stealth jets in real life and with the use if active camp why can’t it be invisible to the eye too.

a Spartan that can turn invisible?
WAT
oh wait…

It’s an interesting idea, but ultimately not much use after one engagement due to the fact any amount of damage is going to make the wasp smoke alot and be obvious again.

> 2533274847364210;9:
> It’s an interesting idea, but ultimately not much use after one engagement due to the fact any amount of damage is going to make the wasp smoke alot and be obvious again.

good point. Possibly create a field around the wasp so that everything around it was invisible?

> 2535415305234137;10:
> > 2533274847364210;9:
> > It’s an interesting idea, but ultimately not much use after one engagement due to the fact any amount of damage is going to make the wasp smoke alot and be obvious again.
>
>
> good point. Possibly create a field around the wasp so that everything around it was invisible?

Like in Halo Wars 2? Maybe but only if this only includes the wasps FX. Otherwise we’ll end up with groups of spartans following a wasp really slowly everywhere to sneak around XD

> 2533274847364210;11:
> > 2535415305234137;10:
> > > 2533274847364210;9:
> > > It’s an interesting idea, but ultimately not much use after one engagement due to the fact any amount of damage is going to make the wasp smoke alot and be obvious again.
> >
> >
> > good point. Possibly create a field around the wasp so that everything around it was invisible?
>
>
> Like in Halo Wars 2? Maybe but only if this only includes the wasps FX. Otherwise we’ll end up with groups of spartans following a wasp really slowly everywhere to sneak around XD

how cool would that be though? To your horror you see 8 Spartans just appear out of nowhere lol.

> 2535415305234137;8:
> > 2535437652903765;4:
> > A Wasp that can turn invisible.
> >
> > WAT
> >
> > I’d prefer they just add an ONI Wasp (better armor, shielding, increased speed, explosive rounds, and tracking rockets) and Hannibal Wasp (Same as ONI but with Gauss repeater rounds and rockets that only track vehicles) at REQ level 5.
>
>
> I know it might sound strange but we have stealth jets in real life and with the use if active camp why can’t it be invisible to the eye too.
>
> a Spartan that can turn invisible?
> WAT
> oh wait…

I know stealth aircraft are a thing. From what I’ve seen, they are generally used for either: A) reconnaissance, or B) to attack enemies without being detected. And none of them can turn invisible. I don’t see how a Wasp would fit either of those roles. In the three seconds it would take to active camouflage, you’d get killed by Railgun fire.

Also, vehicles =/= Spartans.

> 2535437652903765;13:
> > 2535415305234137;8:
> > > 2535437652903765;4:
> > > A Wasp that can turn invisible.
> > >
> > > WAT
> > >
> > > I’d prefer they just add an ONI Wasp (better armor, shielding, increased speed, explosive rounds, and tracking rockets) and Hannibal Wasp (Same as ONI but with Gauss repeater rounds and rockets that only track vehicles) at REQ level 5.
> >
> >
> > I know it might sound strange but we have stealth jets in real life and with the use if active camp why can’t it be invisible to the eye too.
> >
> > a Spartan that can turn invisible?
> > WAT
> > oh wait…
>
>
> I know stealth aircraft are a thing. From what I’ve seen, they are generally used for either: A) reconnaissance, or B) to attack enemies without being detected. And none of them can turn invisible. I don’t see how a Wasp would fit either of those roles. In the three seconds it would take to active camouflage, you’d get killed by Railgun fire.
>
> Also, vehicles =/= Spartans.

Because you wouldn’t just hide in homebase behind the shield door :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274847364210;14:
> > 2535437652903765;13:
> > > 2535415305234137;8:
> > > > 2535437652903765;4:
> > > > A Wasp that can turn invisible.
> > > >
> > > > WAT
> > > >
> > > > I’d prefer they just add an ONI Wasp (better armor, shielding, increased speed, explosive rounds, and tracking rockets) and Hannibal Wasp (Same as ONI but with Gauss repeater rounds and rockets that only track vehicles) at REQ level 5.
> > >
> > >
> > > I know it might sound strange but we have stealth jets in real life and with the use if active camp why can’t it be invisible to the eye too.
> > >
> > > a Spartan that can turn invisible?
> > > WAT
> > > oh wait…
> >
> >
> > I know stealth aircraft are a thing. From what I’ve seen, they are generally used for either: A) reconnaissance, or B) to attack enemies without being detected. And none of them can turn invisible. I don’t see how a Wasp would fit either of those roles. In the three seconds it would take to active camouflage, you’d get killed by Railgun fire.
> >
> > Also, vehicles =/= Spartans.
>
>
> Because you wouldn’t just hide in homebase behind the shield door :stuck_out_tongue:

True. At REQ level 4 though, I think you’d probably still get destroyed on your way to the base.

> 2533274893424151;3:
> Gauss Wasp.

With tracking gauss rounds and ONI armor.

i think wasp need better tings example more resistance but only 1 shot of spartan lazer you dead

> 2535437652903765;15:
> > 2533274847364210;14:
> > > 2535437652903765;13:
> > > > 2535415305234137;8:
> > > > > 2535437652903765;4:
> > > > > A Wasp that can turn invisible.
> > > > >
> > > > > WAT
> > > > >
> > > > > I’d prefer they just add an ONI Wasp (better armor, shielding, increased speed, explosive rounds, and tracking rockets) and Hannibal Wasp (Same as ONI but with Gauss repeater rounds and rockets that only track vehicles) at REQ level 5.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I know it might sound strange but we have stealth jets in real life and with the use if active camp why can’t it be invisible to the eye too.
> > > >
> > > > a Spartan that can turn invisible?
> > > > WAT
> > > > oh wait…
> > >
> > >
> > > I know stealth aircraft are a thing. From what I’ve seen, they are generally used for either: A) reconnaissance, or B) to attack enemies without being detected. And none of them can turn invisible. I don’t see how a Wasp would fit either of those roles. In the three seconds it would take to active camouflage, you’d get killed by Railgun fire.
> > >
> > > Also, vehicles =/= Spartans.
> >
> >
> > Because you wouldn’t just hide in homebase behind the shield door :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> True. At REQ level 4 though, I think you’d probably still get destroyed on your way to the base.

Depends if it’s full speed camo like the flier in Halo Wars 2 Beta or if it’s like our personal modules.

How about a wasp with better armor? Anyone?

> 2535415305234137;8:
> > 2535437652903765;4:
> > A Wasp that can turn invisible.
> >
> > WAT
> >
> > I’d prefer they just add an ONI Wasp (better armor, shielding, increased speed, explosive rounds, and tracking rockets) and Hannibal Wasp (Same as ONI but with Gauss repeater rounds and rockets that only track vehicles) at REQ level 5.
>
>
> I know it might sound strange but we have stealth jets in real life and with the use if active camp why can’t it be invisible to the eye too.
>
> a Spartan that can turn invisible?
> WAT
> oh wait…

Stealth Jets are invisible to radar, not to sight. The SR-71 Blackbird absorbed the radar waves, but it was still visible if you knew where to look. Same thing with all other “stealth” jets.