Idea for plasma and splinter turret variants?

We have variants for the unsc turret why not these i feel like a plasma cannon shooting red plasma may be really cool

If 343 plan on adding variants of the plasma cannon, they’ll need to make some significant changes in order to increase its combat effectiveness.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a plasma cannon used in WZ, excluding WZFF.

They could make a variant like the the turret on the AA wraith.

Rather than adding variants of support weapons I rarely use/see used, I’d like 343i to change how these weapons work to make them more worthwhile to use. Personally, not a fan of the third-person perspective or slower movement speed.

A Plasma Cannon variant that actually can kill something

And a Splinter Turret with a Fast fire Rate

> 2533274870717152;2:
> If 343 plan on adding variants of the plasma cannon, they’ll need to make some significant changes in order to increase its combat effectiveness.
>
> I don’t think I’ve ever seen a plasma cannon used in WZ, excluding WZFF.

I’ve used them on Warzone Assault defending the garage. I positioned myself in ambush positions and kept near team mates. I got so many kills with the plasma turret my team mates began using it, at least 2 others if not 3.

Ambush is key and team support. Then it mows down.

Well they’ve already made the needle turret on the back of the warthog, so it wouldn’t take much to make a detachable version.

Would probably be more deadly than the standard plasma cannon too.

well first the plasma turret needs an accuracy buff imo, spreads too high and makes it really pointless to use unless you can get the jump on people, or use an overshield with upgraded shields (side note: Jorges turret, plus overshield, plus upgraded shields equals very, very hard to kill, great use on turbo)

Plasma variants
Something that resembles blissful slumbers rounds with higher damage. Making use of the knockback effect to keep enemies away.
Maybe something like a rapid fire voids tear as the standard rounds actually stun and pull enemies towards you, holding enemies in place until they die.
Something similar to the turret mounted to the AA wraith, might have to be weaker since it’s a 4 shot kill.
Brute variant? Faster fire rate with greater accuracy loss?

I feel the splinter turret should keep its cluster effect even if you get a direct hit
Splinter variants
Larger cluster effect on impact, faster fire rate and increased ammo.
Ever used the weapon pad glitch with suppressor variants as the base and then turned them into the splinter turret, its beautiful, especially the razors edge one. Check it out next chance you get.
Imagine the cleansing beam from the Helios Phaeton that you can carry around, overheats very quickly but kills just as fast.

Other potential turret variants
I think someone already said this but the needle hog turret
Hannibal tank turret

Additional Hunter arms?
Needle hunter arm, acts like a rapid burst needler or maybe function like the grunt goblins?
Scarab gun arm

Alternative turrets
Standard reach style turret
Standard H3 turret
Standard H3/R/4 plasma turret
H2 turrets made detachable?
Falcon grenade variant turrets usable?
Mini mortar turret? (revenant/wraith style)

We all know the ultra variants of covenant vehicles, what if there was an ultra phantom. If there was an ultra phantom they wouldnt have those normal under-powered plasma turrets. They would probably make new ultra turrets, color them a light blue/white color and give it explosive rounds like ultra vehicles. Yes I know plasma turrets arent just on phantoms. But I think an “Ultra Plasma Turret” would be a nice simple variant for it. Sorta like the mounted machine gun variants with the explosive rounds.

A significant improvement of the base turrets are needed they are next to useless , I don’t want more variance of a useless weapon. Up movement speed jump height and damage and we would actually see these getting used, until then no more please !!!