IDEA FOR NEW HALO GAME

I don’t know about anyone else but I want a truly gritty halo game. Imagine the halo 3 believe trailer but your one of those marines fighting. It would capture the horrible human loss that is always talked about but never really shown in any halo game. It would show the horrible scenes of war. Regular men with family’s being killed in the masses not just some super soldier identified with a number. It would show just how badly the UNSC got its -Yoink- kicked. Just watch all the halo 3 trailers. It tells more on a marines perspective. I also feel that there could be a better story between characters if 343 did it right. If they could get you attached to the characters they could really give emotion to the campaign. I have so much more to say but I’ll just ramble on forever. But what do u guys think about this?

I love the books when they go into detail. The real effects of the covenant’s plasma and needle based weaponry. Also the true sacrifice that humanity has to face. I would love to get that feeling in a game.

I would heavily prefer a grittier halo. I think of gears of War gore, but no glory kills. I 100% agree with your post. I don’t know if you read the EU, but Mona Lisa was extremely graphic. A game based on that would certainly be an instant favorite for me.

I want a goretastic, gritty, dark and violent Halo.

> 2533274860062662;2:
> I love the books when they go into detail. The real effects of the covenant’s plasma and needle based weaponry. Also the true sacrifice that humanity has to face. I would love to get that feeling in a game.

I’m thinking of the the description of the marine that got hit by a needle round in Halo: the fall of Reach.

A halo going back to the human-Covenant war. Playing as an elite minor in real nasty battles. You could even rank up and stuff like that in campaign like become a shipmaster or a supreme commander. And all in VR. Maybe even see like Chief or the Arbiter. And in the process of playing; incorporate TONS of lore.
The Dnend Legion

> 2533274883030212;5:
> > 2533274860062662;2:
> > I love the books when they go into detail. The real effects of the covenant’s plasma and needle based weaponry. Also the true sacrifice that humanity has to face. I would love to get that feeling in a game.
>
>
> I’m thinking of the the description of the marine that got hit by a needle round in Halo: the fall of reach.

That scene burned into my brain. Or how that running marine got melted in half by the shade turret.