Idea for Halo Waypoint

You know how when you unlock an achievement on Xbox One and it gives you a background that you have the option to make your Home background? The devs here should look into making a function where you can use your unlocked wallpapers from your achievements for this page. Your achievements already get tracked here, so I don’t see it being that big a leap you know? What do you guys think?

Halo Waypoint is being remade/rebuilt for Infinite’s release, so any ideas for the current setup are probably null and void at this point I’m afraid.

> 2533274797661806;2:
> Halo Waypoint is being remade/rebuilt for Infinite’s release, so any ideas for the current setup are probably null and void at this point I’m afraid.

If it’s being rebuilt wouldn’t that make new ideas easier to implement?

Not really. The page is pretty much done in terms of scope. Any changes now before launching it properly could cause some huge scope creep and delays, which nobody wants for Infinite.

> 2533274797661806;4:
> Not really. The page is pretty much done in terms of scope. Any changes now before launching it properly could cause some huge scope creep and delays, which nobody wants for Infinite.

Well obviously it isn’t like it needs to added right away. I kind of just meant like, as an option for your page’s customization. It would be cool. Practicality aside.

The thing is we don’t know how much customisation will be in the new version. We don’t even know if it uses anything from the current setup.

Obviously not, but assuming the core elements are still there, I think it would be a cool idea. Gives people a chance to show off what they’ve accomplished.

From what has been shown, it looks like 343i are going for a more modern, minimalist style.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/inside-infinite-june-2021

It looks to me like it will be more stats oriented. All the more reason that it would be cool to show off your achievements!