Idea for H5. Master Cheif finds a lady. READ!

I have an Idea for H5. after Cortana’s Demise in Halo 4 Cheif is still feeling upset about his loss. But after a battle in New Phoenix he is partnered up with a spartan Courtney-497 that has a pink EVA armor set and has the smarts and knowledge of Cortana. Although of all that he trys to not get to close to her until when they are on installation 07 she is captured by the Storm. Then Cheif boards a CAS-class assault carrier and rescues her and seeing her face that looks just like cortana, realizes that this would be his best partner.

What do you think good therapy for cheif, or halo twilight?

He is already married I believe. It might have been in one of the books.

> He is already married I believe. It might have been in one of the books.

He’s not.

OP: Why would he need to “find a lady”? He never held romantic feelings for Cortana anyway.

Why would she wear pink armour? All the other female Spartans have never worn pink armour. That would be just plain ridiculous. It would also be impossible for her to have “the smarts and knowledge of Cortana” as Cortana is an AI. AIs are vastly more intelligent than humans.

Lol. That could be the plot for an excellent parody. :smiley:

I can already imagine John getting dragged on a shopping marathon by Courtney and how he has to assure her that she doesn’t look fat in her new armor.

If he were to ever “fall” for somebody, I’d go outside and pour sugar into my gas tank.

> > He is already married I believe. It might have been in one of the books.
>
> He’s not.

He’s married to his job. :wink:

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

> > He is already married I believe. It might have been in one of the books.
>
> He’s not.
>
>
> OP: Why would he need to “find a lady”? He never held romantic feelings for Cortana anyway.
>
> Why would she wear <mark>pink</mark> armour? All the other female Spartans have never worn pink armour. That would be just plain ridiculous. It would also be impossible for her to have “the smarts and knowledge of Cortana” as Cortana is an AI. AIs are vastly more intelligent than humans.

Lets not say pink. How about lightish red?

On topic: I don’t think MC needs to find a lady. There is really no need for that.

> > > He is already married I believe. It might have been in one of the books.
> >
> > He’s not.
> >
> >
> > OP: Why would he need to “find a lady”? He never held romantic feelings for Cortana anyway.
> >
> > Why would she wear <mark>pink</mark> armour? All the other female Spartans have never worn pink armour. That would be just plain ridiculous. It would also be impossible for her to have “the smarts and knowledge of Cortana” as Cortana is an AI. AIs are vastly more intelligent than humans.
>
> Lets not say pink. How about lightish red?
>
> On topic: <mark>I don’t think MC needs to find a lady. There is really no need for that.</mark>

Absolutely not.

Why would chief need to find a partner? Its so out of character! Chief was kidnapped at the age of six and trained up to be a battle hardened soldier. He doesn’t even know what love means. You can’t really say that he and Cortana were actually in love, because its physically inconceivable to be romantically connected to an artificial computer program. Its understandable if she did share some sort of feelings towards him because she is, after all, a clone of Dr Halsey’s brain, and therefore shares the same fondness for him as Halsey does, but not him. It can’t work, it just can’t.
P.S. We’ve never actually had any form of romance in Halo before…Other than Lasky in FUD, which was rather short lived anyway. They are taking a huge risk if they do actually incorporate this with Chief, which i don’t think will succeed.

This sounds like a great idea for a book I’m writing: “77 Ways to Ruin Halo’s Storyline Forever.”

I’m glad that this is just a humorous thread.

> What do you think good therapy for cheif, or halo twilight?

Halo will always be a better love story than Twilight.

[deleted]

When I read this the first thing to go through my mind was:
MMM MMMM GURL, YOU NEED TO FIND YOSELF A MAN GIRLFRIEND.

Then I showered vigorously, and proceded to cry in a corner.

Seriously why would he need a relationship in the middle of a war, and how would that even work? “We’ll bang, okay?”

> > What do you think good therapy for cheif, or halo twilight?
>
> Halo will always be a better love story than Twilight.

Already does.

> when they are on installation 07 she is captured by the Storm. Then Cheif boards a CAS-class assault carrier and rescues her and seeing her face that looks just like cortana, realizes that this would be his best partner.

I rather see this scene playing out this way:

John manages to rescue Courtney and she ask him irritated what took him so long. He replys that he had to save the galaxy as well what causes an massive argument that saving the galaxy or his duty is apparently more important than spending some time with her and eventually drifting totally off topic with all the classic arguments between men and women.
And all that happens in front of the perplexed faces of Jul and the Didact.

All joking aside, an actual love story involving the Chief would simply feel out of place. Seeing him caring about people in a sense of deep friendship, yes, but seeing him falling in love with someone, no.

> “We’ll bang, okay?”

I got that. :3

I’m sorry OP but that was the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum.

My idea for this:
About mid-way through the game, Chief runs into a lone Marine who is the last survivor of her unit. She reminds him of Cortana (attitude), so he protects her for several missions until she can be delivered back to the UNSC.
Hows that? The relationship would be something like Chief-Johnson, not Chief-Cortana. Chief would still be too damaged to allow anyone else that close