Idea for Firefight maps

Ok FF I think has been established as a main game function. But It does still need some work.

The maps from reach were good but needed more rooms. A idea to fix this is add Medal doors.
Example: Say your on court yard. You know how there are doors behind the spawn room. Well you would get say a Sword spree 2 or 3 times durring the entire game. then you walk up to the door and Press X. The door opens doubling the stage. Giving you a part way destroyed Sword base with covenant being flown down into a blown open room in the building who are then walking down the path to come kill you and those coming from the court yard. this would double your space and double the aliens to fight. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)

Reinforcements: a small group of ether 4 ODST’s (Rare), Marines (normal), or workers (Above average) Will come and help your fight once the Medal door is opened. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)

If you like playing as a elite This next part may be for you.
Comands:This would be used with the D-Pad. As a elite you could aim at another Covie and press up. this would tell the Covie your staring at to follow you. This makes him a member of your own squad. You can have a max of 4 and can make it a mix of any covie. I just thought it would make the commander in us all a little bit more happy.

Map Idea
If these were put in heres what I would have.

Station:A station that the covenant have desided to take for UNSC info. You as spartan must stop them. The first room is much like Corvette. Once you get a “Be the Bullet” medal you can open the Medal door behind spawn. There you will enter a hanger like anchor nine with 2 phantoms coming in on both sides. If you can get a Inconceivable you can activate the Saber (there is only one for the entire game so make it count) and fly out into space to kill the Banshee army out side. There is a large amount of banshees flying outside so be top notch. There is a small amount of fuel in the Saber so you may half to fly back into the station for a refuel. but that only last for a short minute then you can go back.

These are just suggestions that I thought would make firefight flow better. If you wish to ask a question or say what you think go ahead but please don’t just say no. give a reason

I like the medal door idea. that would definitely add some spice and depth to firefight.

I know this extremely unoriginal, but I think it would be cool if they added a zombie survival type firefight mode with the flood.

Also, I think it would be cool to fight a scarab in firefight.

> Ok FF I think has been established as a main game function. But It does still need some work.
>
> The maps from reach were good but needed more rooms. A idea to fix this is add Medal doors.
> Example: Say your on court yard. You know how there are doors behind the spawn room. Well you would get say a Sword spree 2 or 3 times durring the entire game. then you walk up to the door and Press X. The door opens doubling the stage. Giving you a part way destroyed Sword base with covenant being flown down into a blown open room in the building who are then walking down the path to come kill you and those coming from the court yard. this would double your space and double the aliens to fight. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)
>
> Reinforcements: a small group of ether 4 ODST’s (Rare), Marines (normal), or workers (Above average) Will come and help your fight once the Medal door is opened. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)
>
>
>
> Map Idea
> If these were put in heres what I would have.
>
> Station:A station that the covenant have desided to take for UNSC info. You as spartan must stop them. The first room is much like Corvette. Once you get a “Be the Bullet” medal you can open the Medal door behind spawn. There you will enter a hanger like anchor nine with 2 phantoms coming in on both sides. If you can get a Inconceivable you can activate the Saber (there is only one for the entire game so make it count) and fly out into space to kill the Banshee army out side. There is a large amount of banshees flying outside so be top notch. There is a small amount of fuel in the Saber so you may half to fly back into the station for a refuel. but that only last for a short minute then you can go back.
>
>
>
> What do you think. (these are just ideas and suggestions so please if you have a question or want to voice you opinion go ahead but if you say no give a good reason)

didnt really read it all but sounds like a good idea, But i much prefer to play as the covenant for firefight and go agaist the unsc.

> > Ok FF I think has been established as a main game function. But It does still need some work.
> >
> > The maps from reach were good but needed more rooms. A idea to fix this is add Medal doors.
> > Example: Say your on court yard. You know how there are doors behind the spawn room. Well you would get say a Sword spree 2 or 3 times durring the entire game. then you walk up to the door and Press X. The door opens doubling the stage. Giving you a part way destroyed Sword base with covenant being flown down into a blown open room in the building who are then walking down the path to come kill you and those coming from the court yard. this would double your space and double the aliens to fight. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)
> >
> > Reinforcements: a small group of ether 4 ODST’s (Rare), Marines (normal), or workers (Above average) Will come and help your fight once the Medal door is opened. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)
> >
> >
> >
> > Map Idea
> > If these were put in heres what I would have.
> >
> > Station:A station that the covenant have desided to take for UNSC info. You as spartan must stop them. The first room is much like Corvette. Once you get a “Be the Bullet” medal you can open the Medal door behind spawn. There you will enter a hanger like anchor nine with 2 phantoms coming in on both sides. If you can get a Inconceivable you can activate the Saber (there is only one for the entire game so make it count) and fly out into space to kill the Banshee army out side. There is a large amount of banshees flying outside so be top notch. There is a small amount of fuel in the Saber so you may half to fly back into the station for a refuel. but that only last for a short minute then you can go back.
> >
> >
> >
> > What do you think. (these are just ideas and suggestions so please if you have a question or want to voice you opinion go ahead but if you say no give a good reason)
>
> didnt really read it all but sounds like a good idea, But i much prefer to play as the covenant for firefight and go agaist the unsc.

Just for you I wipped this up and added it to the thread enjoy

Comands:This would be used with the D-Pad. As a elite you could aim at another Covie and press up. this would tell the Covie your staring at to follow you. This makes him a member of your own squad. You can have a max of 4 and can make it a mix of any covie. I just thought it would make the commander in us all a little bit more happy.

> I like the medal door idea. that would definitely add some spice and depth to firefight.
>
> I know this extremely unoriginal, but I think it would be cool if they added a zombie survival type firefight mode with the flood.
>
> Also, I think it would be cool to fight a scarab in firefight.

Didn’t you read the station idea
I have you fighting in space
So if this went real I could see us fighting a scarab .

> > > Ok FF I think has been established as a main game function. But It does still need some work.
> > >
> > > The maps from reach were good but needed more rooms. A idea to fix this is add Medal doors.
> > > Example: Say your on court yard. You know how there are doors behind the spawn room. Well you would get say a Sword spree 2 or 3 times durring the entire game. then you walk up to the door and Press X. The door opens doubling the stage. Giving you a part way destroyed Sword base with covenant being flown down into a blown open room in the building who are then walking down the path to come kill you and those coming from the court yard. this would double your space and double the aliens to fight. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)
> > >
> > > Reinforcements: a small group of ether 4 ODST’s (Rare), Marines (normal), or workers (Above average) Will come and help your fight once the Medal door is opened. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Map Idea
> > > If these were put in heres what I would have.
> > >
> > > Station:A station that the covenant have desided to take for UNSC info. You as spartan must stop them. The first room is much like Corvette. Once you get a “Be the Bullet” medal you can open the Medal door behind spawn. There you will enter a hanger like anchor nine with 2 phantoms coming in on both sides. If you can get a Inconceivable you can activate the Saber (there is only one for the entire game so make it count) and fly out into space to kill the Banshee army out side. There is a large amount of banshees flying outside so be top notch. There is a small amount of fuel in the Saber so you may half to fly back into the station for a refuel. but that only last for a short minute then you can go back.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What do you think. (these are just ideas and suggestions so please if you have a question or want to voice you opinion go ahead but if you say no give a good reason)
> >
> > didnt really read it all but sounds like a good idea, But i much prefer to play as the covenant for firefight and go agaist the unsc.
>
> Just for you I wipped this up and added it to the thread enjoy
>
> Comands:This would be used with the D-Pad. As a elite you could aim at another Covie and press up. this would tell the Covie your staring at to follow you. This makes him a member of your own squad. You can have a max of 4 and can make it a mix of any covie. I just thought it would make the commander in us all a little bit more happy.

that is a pretty good idea it will be fun to see you as an elite or brute commanding species like that