Idea for a xbox halo MMO!

well we know that one was planned before but got canceled. so i have come up with the idea of makeing one on the 360. and here is what it would be like

basically you get to play as a marine in 2503(or after MC gets back to earth depending on what happens next) or you get to play as a elite. and you basically fight off what remains of the covenant and if you visit delta halo you get to fight the remaining flood on it. and your first enemy you fight is rebels

some things you might have questions about

ammo would be limitless except on power weapons.
guilds would be marine divisions.
and short term guilds would be squads.
you start as a marine and than go up enough so you can become a ODST when you get to a certain rank.
the better armor you buy the better health you have.
guilds can buy a ship and travel together in one, if you dont have a guild you just request a regular UNCS ship to pick you up.
you get to drive around the ground in vehicals and in guilds you can buy vehicals for your ship and all deploy on the ground for a big Pve battle, you could also deploy groundwise in a ODST pod if you are a ODST

now some of you may ask how is this possible? well for starters dedicated servers can let us have as many people on as we want, and the map loads as you move around it but not like in reach so we dont have the frame rate issue.

who else would enjoy this?

I’ve never been a big MMO fan. MMO’s are typically for PCs, and I imagine that the core Halo audience 343i is going after is on the console. If that’s the case, then I believe it will be a while before we see some type of MO on a console.

Of course, I was never an RTS fan until Halo Wars came out, so who knows if creating a Halo MMO would make me a fan.

> I’ve never been a big MMO fan. MMO’s are typically for PCs, and I imagine that the core Halo audience 343i is going after is on the console. If that’s the case, then I believe it will be a while before we see some type of MO on a console.
>
> Of course, I was never an RTS fan until Halo Wars came out, so who knows if creating a Halo MMO would make me a fan.

I just think it’s important to make sure it’s on XBOX

I respect your opinion but if there was such a thing you can be guaranteed that I wouldn’t buy it.

sounds cool and all but i really want another chief story.