Idea for a Flood Gametype: Johnson Effect

In the sea of negative posts that are spawning in the forums lately, what better way to break the stagnation than by coming up with interesting gametypes?

The Johnson Effect is inspired by one of Halo’s biggest badasses, and since he is no longer among the living, why not name the gametype after him? The game begins with half of the number of players starting off as an alpha zombie with the others being the uninfected. When a flood kills a human player, they become a human, and the killed human becomes the infected. It will continue on back and forth until either the time alloted or the designated points have been reached.

Its not a typical infection game, as there is never a last man standing, but it is nearly a FFA and team battle all at the same time.

That’s… Actually a interesting idea. Killing people to earn back your humanity.

if i read this correctly then it sounds pretty awesome.

i would play it.

besides…He does know what the ladies like.

I think you read it right. Look out for yourself in a team setting, because the teams are constantly changing.

I like the sound of it, if you can do the dirty work of making the game type I’ll be sure to check it out.

This is a pretty good idea… I would play it. Very creative.
I applaud you.

this sounds like a better game type than what the “flood” gametype is currently.

> I like the sound of it, if you can do the dirty work of making the game type I’ll be sure to check it out.

I don’t think I could program the gametype. I can only put the idea out there for 343 to take notice of. Who know, miracles might happen. If not, I can only shrug my shoulders and move on.

> I think you read it right. Look out for yourself in a team setting, because the teams are constantly changing.

sorry if i came off like you wrote it incorrectly or anything, im just tired is all haha.

but definitely would play this, awesome idea

> > I think you read it right. Look out for yourself in a team setting, because the teams are constantly changing.
>
> sorry if i came off like you wrote it incorrectly or anything, im just tired is all haha.
>
> but definitely would play this, awesome idea

I did’nt think that at all. And being tired can make any kind of person go a little off.

Sound like an epic variant. Nice Idea man. I could see myself plying this for hours.

If there are any suggestions about this gametype that might need fixing, I can use the input.