I'd Like to See 343i Bring Back the Carbine!

I loved the carbine, but sadly the needle rifle took its place in Reach which is very upsetting. Bring back the Carbine!

I never really felt the carbine in Halo 3 or 2, it just never really struck me as an awesome gun. The needler rifle added the flare that the carbine should have had. All the covenant weapons are also energy and heat based, the carbine was the only exception to that rule so it felt out of place to me. Maybe if they changed it up I would like it more

Lots of people want the Carbine back. It was a pretty cool gun…

For **** sake, can this forum get any more tragic? Cooling Fukishima was “of the utmost importance”. Abolishing slavery was “of the utmost importance”. Changing the name/skin of the Carbine/Needle Rifle is not. Even in terms of Halo 4 issues, that’s tiny.

I like the Carbine

Carbine was quite good, but I like Needle Rifle too. The only big diffrence is that Needle Rifle’s bullets ‘‘explode’’ just like in noobler.

> For **** sake, can this forum get any more tragic? Cooling Fukishima was “of the utmost importance”. Abolishing slavery was “of the utmost importance”. Changing the name/skin of the Carbine/Needle Rifle is not. Even in terms of Halo 4 issues, that’s tiny.

It was an intended hyperbole. Are you having a bad day or something?

> > For **** sake, can this forum get any more tragic? Cooling Fukishima was “of the utmost importance”. Abolishing slavery was “of the utmost importance”. Changing the name/skin of the Carbine/Needle Rifle is not. Even in terms of Halo 4 issues, that’s tiny.
>
> It was an intended hyperbole. Are you having a bad day or something?

Illogicality always pisses me off.

> > > For **** sake, can this forum get any more tragic? Cooling Fukishima was “of the utmost importance”. Abolishing slavery was “of the utmost importance”. Changing the name/skin of the Carbine/Needle Rifle is not. Even in terms of Halo 4 issues, that’s tiny.
> >
> > It was an intended hyperbole. Are you having a bad day or something?
>
> Illogicality always pisses me off.

Calm down. It’s the Internet.

If it pisses you off that much, I’ll change the title. I know the title is beyond an exaggeration, but there’s no reason to be an -Yoink- about something so innocent and unimportant.