I'd like some feedback on my Halo: Reach Machinima

I recently had this posted in the Fiction section. Maybe it’ll do better here.

Hello everyone, I am INSANE CHIPMONK, a die-hard Halo fan, and I’ve decided that I’m going to attempt a serious Machinima. My central idea lies around the idea of a Spartan team. It’s mentioned in Reach that there are other Spartan teams around Reach, besides the obvious one’s from Fall of Reach. I did some extensive research and there are Spartan teams mentioned, but there is, in fact, no detail but into these squads besides names, so i thought this would be an excellent blank canvas.

The names of the two teams are Gauntlet and Echo, they were mentioned by Kat in the level New Alexandria. I decided to go with Echo team, and basically I just want to make what would be considered a true Halo experience, while also trying to remind people that the Spartans, although trained for war, still have a bit of a human side.

Now I’m not quite sure if I’m going to make it a normal series or a trilogy of movies. My story spans over the entire fight with the Covenant on Reach.

What I’m looking for is some feedback, ideas, likes, dislikes, maybe you even want to help me out? Who knows… Anyways thanks for taking the time to look at my post, and I hope you all provide some good feedback.

~INSANE CHIPMONK~

Alright:

Right from the bat, choose Gauntlet as the name. Echo team has been done to death, same with Bravo, Alpha. It’s honestly getting old now but as for how to do it, I have a machinima series that was short lived but good, that you should watch. It took the story of Gray Team and made it their own, so here check it out, maybe it’ll give you some ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindlessDistortion#p/c/B190C4E1400B2C26

Yeah I was really having a problem deciding between Gauntlet and Echo, but you’re right it’s best to avoid Echo.

And about your Machinima, are you going to continue it?

> Yeah I was really having a problem deciding between Gauntlet and Echo, but you’re right it’s best to avoid Echo.
>
> And about your Machinima, are you going to continue it?

Yeah, it’s kinda overdone. No offense.
And I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to confuse you. That’s not my series, a friend of mine did that series, it was an example. And as for continuing it, I don’t think they will.

Yeah Gauntlet sounds better anyways, I’m not sure why I chose Echo in the first place.

And no offense taken, it was a good suggestion. I thank you.