Icons of War Leaders NOT Unlocking

So as a huge fan of Halo Wars Two, I got the season pass. But now since Jerome and the Arbiter came out I immediately downloaded them both separately. I received the Blitz packs that goes with each hero but the hero’s themselves are not unlocking. It’s been like this for a couple days now. I’ve tried re- installing them but still no luck. I’ve run out of ideas of what to do but I’m really itching to play as these new leaders. Any help would be appreciated!!

Main menu of halo wars 2 go to the store and install them individually

> 2533274830166194;2:
> Main menu of halo wars 2 go to the store and install them individually

Just tried it and still no luck. I restarted the game a couple times as well to make sure.

> 2533274938525963;3:
> > 2533274830166194;2:
> > Main menu of halo wars 2 go to the store and install them individually
>
> Just tried it and still no luck. I restarted the game a couple times as well to make sure.

Idk then sorry

I was having a problem downloading the latest update to I had to uninstall my whole game and reinstall it now it’s saying I don’t have the ultimate package and won’t let me unlock any of my leaders anybody know how to fix it

> 2533274824856032;5:
> I was having a problem downloading the latest update to I had to uninstall my whole game and reinstall it now it’s saying I don’t have the ultimate package and won’t let me unlock any of my leaders anybody know how to fix it

I had trouble as well but then my power went off. When I came back on I had no trouble so I got no idea how to help you lol sorry dude

As of today this bug is still not gone. I hope this ends soon or a solution comes by!!!