Iconik Gaming Recruiting Now

Iconik Gaming
Are you interested in joining an XBOX 360 community with over 600 active members daily from all over the world
IconiK Gaming is currently ranked 5th on the top100clans.com.
We are an active and friendly community that has something to offer every kind of gamer from Casual to Competitive , COD slayer to Diablo 3 Monks!
We have no K/D requirements as we are a community.
Our only requirement is that you must be 13+

What we have to offer:

Active, Friendly Forums
Over 10,000 registered members
Family Atmosphere
Organized Military Style Structure
Events - Tournaments - Leagues
Competitive Game Battle Teams
Graphic & Design Team
Cinema Team
Event Staff
News Team
Sniper Team
Halo 4 Team
BattleField 3 Team
Members Worldwide
5 Elite clans
And Much More.

How To Join!
If you’re interested in joining the number 1 community, go to ://www.joinicon.com and then click on ‘Join IG’
Register an account and then make sure your referrer is IG Sabre (If not then the whole process of joining and being placed is drastically slowed down)

If you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a message on here or on skype, my skype ID is -> saxon2187

Have a Good Day!

If you would like to join this family atmosphere please send me a message if you would like more information :slight_smile:

I am pretty sure you already have a recruiting thread please stick to one thread.

This is IG’s official recruiting thread. Looks, that’s what I’ve been redirected to.

Sorry i have broken the website link ://www.joinicon.com

We have everything for all gamers either casual or competitive.

Join Iconik Gaming, for some reason i still can’t get the link to work, so please search www.joinicon.com or www.iconik-gaming.com.

We’re still recruiting! Please goto www.joinicon.com and be sure to sign up and submit an application on the forum! Looking for active mature Halo players to play some strong Customs and Matchmaking!

Still recruiting, as a new recruit you’ll get to know out tight Halo 4 user base and play with some of the best members of IG. Iconik Gaming is also still looking for skill members for the gamebattles team if you’re looking to jump into the competitive action!

Please follow the rules of the recruiting forum.
There are some specific guidelines that we ask Clan Recruiters to follow during their ongoing recruitment efforts:
• Each clan is limited to one recruiting thread
• Clans may bump their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)
• One additional thread may be made for challenges and tournaments