Icon Proficiency Indicator - Halo 4 Wishlist

I know this game is days away from going gold and any additions to the code would take a lot of time, money, and manpower. But I was sitting here playing Reach and I realized what would be nice for a future Halo game to incorporate.

The ability to add an icon (restricted to the options) with what you’re best at like sniping, mid-range, driving, gunner, etc. Now there are two ways of doing this.

1. Icons are given to a player when he/she continues to work towards the certain playstyle. Like if I like driving because it’s what I am best at I’ll have a wheel (like the wheelman medal) next to my gamertag.

2. I can select the icon in which I can tell my team (of randoms) what I am good at. This could help organizing with a bunch of people you don’t know towards winning the objective.

Like I said, it’s late and I just thought of this playing Reach. What do you guys think about this?

I think a Nameplate system would be good. If you look at Call of Duty - don’t start, it’s a best selling FPS series for a reason - they have a very indepth nameplate system, giving you stuff for rank progression, weapon usuage and completing challenges.

If they make a more concise system for Halo, it could help to show what people are good at.

The amount of people who would pick sniper yet couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn…

> The amount of people who would pick sniper yet couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn…

I know, but you’re missing my point. I play Reach BTB and I get matched up with some pretty good people most of the time. It would be nice to know that I could tell em, “Hey, I can drive/support you!”