Ice Unicorn

In the Fancy Catch-up post on April 26, there is talk of a stream happening today on Mixer.com/halo where they will be playing in Elimination. They also mention that they will be “doling out 343 Ice Unicorn weapon skins along the way.” Does anyone know if it will be on the stream, or do you still need to match against them and play?

> 2766496913967593;1:
> In the Fancy Catch-up post on April 26, there is talk of a stream happening today on Mixer.com/halo where they will be playing in Elimination. They also mention that they will be “doling out 343 Ice Unicorn weapon skins along the way.” Does anyone know if it will be on the stream, or do you still need to match against them and play?

Pretty sure you have to match them in the playlist to get the skins.

You need to match up with 343 during the live stream in order to get the skins :slight_smile:

Alrighty, thanks guys.
At work so not gonna happen for me today.

Next time!

> 2766496913967593;1:
> In the Fancy Catch-up post on April 26, there is talk of a stream happening today on Mixer.com/halo where they will be playing in Elimination. They also mention that they will be “doling out 343 Ice Unicorn weapon skins along the way.” Does anyone know if it will be on the stream, or do you still need to match against them and play?

99% sure you need to match them

I would like to have the skins but I dislike breakout so going to skip this one… So any one else who is playing odds just increased a bit :slightly_smiling_face:

-Yoink!-, I just got home! I lost my chance again…

*jumps out of window"

Is it over already?

> 2533274848842493;8:
> Is it over already?

Yes, it was pretty short.

> 2766496913967593;9:
> > 2533274848842493;8:
> > Is it over already?
>
> Yes, it was pretty short.

That sucks, I usually sleep while they stream either way because I live waaaay over here in europe. I like those unicorn skins though. Would like to get my hands on at least this one that I have a small chance of getting. Do they stream each week?

In the stream chat on mixer they wrote “see you next week” but I don’t know if they were serious.

They don’t ever want to come to my home turf of infection :frowning: I’ll never get ice unicorn :confused:

There’s going to be a weekly Social stream at the same time every week now, I imagine they might give the skins again each week

I was able to get the skin and I love it!

> 2533274832921126;13:
> I was able to get the skin and I love it!

Me too! c:

Matched up with GrimBrother One and stuntINBaron today.
Was super fun :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the skin! (and nameplate in MCC?)

Got my pack today (maybe yesterday?)!!!

Thanks 343i =)

Anyone else who matched on Wednesday, check your reqs and see if you have the pack!

> 2766496913967593;16:
> Got my pack today (maybe yesterday?)!!!
>
> Thanks 343i =)
>
> Anyone else who matched on Wednesday, check your reqs and see if you have the pack!

Just matched 343 on a livestream and play date how long did it take you to get the blue back?

> 2535444790788564;17:
> > 2766496913967593;16:
> > Got my pack today (maybe yesterday?)!!!
> >
> > Thanks 343i =)
> >
> > Anyone else who matched on Wednesday, check your reqs and see if you have the pack!
>
> Just matched 343 on a livestream and play date how long did it take you to get the blue back?

It can take up to a week for the skins to be granted to users, it’s a manual process

Oh lol nvm

You gotta match the 343 staff during the social stream man but don’t quit the match or you won’t get it. Also, they will send out the nameplate/ weapon skin so you’ll have to give them time to send it out but it looks great.