Ice Unicorn time limit?

Hi, how long does it take to receive Ice Unicorn skin / nameplate?
I was in the first part on Wednesday Social Stream.

The skins are manually granted so it can take several days or even a week—I imagine it all depends on how busy they are, really.
If you haven’t received it after 2 weeks then I’d recommend getting in contact with them.

> 2535425606768957;2:
> The skins are manually granted so it can take several days or even upwards of a week—I imagine it all depends on how busy they are, really.
> If you haven’t received it after 2 weeks then I’d recommend getting in contact with them.

OK, thanks.

> 2535464305221839;3:
> > 2535425606768957;2:
> > The skins are manually granted so it can take several days or even upwards of a week—I imagine it all depends on how busy they are, really.
> > If you haven’t received it after 2 weeks then I’d recommend getting in contact with them.
>
> OK, thanks.

Yeah, just a wait a bit. I got the pack after a week :slight_smile:

> 2533274871396905;4:
> > 2535464305221839;3:
> > > 2535425606768957;2:
> > > The skins are manually granted so it can take several days or even upwards of a week—I imagine it all depends on how busy they are, really.
> > > If you haven’t received it after 2 weeks then I’d recommend getting in contact with them.
> >
> > OK, thanks.
>
> Yeah, just a wait a bit. I got the pack after a week :slight_smile:

OK :+1:

It’s good, I just got it :tada:

> 2535464305221839;6:
> It’s good, I just got it :tada:

Yee!

I’ve learned if I try to do it immediately after, some people somehow get left out. So now I try to do it Thursday but yesterday was a Spotlight day so I spent all day writing and did it this morning. :slight_smile:

> 2533274796457055;7:
> > 2535464305221839;6:
> > It’s good, I just got it :tada:
>
> Yee!
>
> I’ve learned if I try to do it immediately after, some people somehow get left out. So now I try to do it Thursday but yesterday was a Spotlight day so I spent all day writing and did it this morning. :slight_smile:

No problem :wink:
Merci Sam.

I have a friend who had the skin during the game with me. He still does not have Halo MCC, will he still have the nameplate when he buys it? It’s related to the Gamer Tag?

> 2535464305221839;9:
> I have a friend who had the skin during the game with me. He still does not have Halo MCC, will he still have the nameplate when he buys it? It’s related to the Gamer Tag?

It is granted to specific gamertags, yes. If your friend was signed into MCC when they matched 343i, they should receive the nameplate.

> 2533274859620752;10:
> > 2535464305221839;9:
> > I have a friend who had the skin during the game with me. He still does not have Halo MCC, will he still have the nameplate when he buys it? It’s related to the Gamer Tag?
>
> It is granted to specific gamertags, yes. If your friend was signed into MCC when they matched 343i, they should receive the nameplate.

OK, cool thanks.