Ice unicorn skin

Does anyone know if this skin is still available and if so where to find the play dates

Yes, it’s still available. You can find the play date times in the community updates. There’s also a weekly play date on Wednesday at 1:30pm PT on the mixer Halo channel. You can tune in to see what playlist they’re playing to try and match them.

It is, and the best way to know when there is going to be a play date is to follow some of the devs on twitter. Right now there seems to be a weekly stream on Wednesday at 1:30 pm PT, but there was also a stream on Friday that I think was only announced on Twitter the day before.

The best devs to follow for these announcements are Ske7ch, and Unyshek.

> 2533274863544717;3:
> It is, and the best way to know when there is going to be a play date is to follow some of the devs on twitter. Right now there seems to be a weekly stream on Wednesday at 1:30 pm PT, but there was also a stream on Friday that I think was only announced on Twitter the day before.
>
> The best devs to follow for these announcements are Ske7ch, and Unyshek.

Can it be any dev or does it have to be multiple

> 2535458408450099;4:
> > 2533274863544717;3:
> > It is, and the best way to know when there is going to be a play date is to follow some of the devs on twitter. Right now there seems to be a weekly stream on Wednesday at 1:30 pm PT, but there was also a stream on Friday that I think was only announced on Twitter the day before.
> >
> > The best devs to follow for these announcements are Ske7ch, and Unyshek.
>
> Can it be any dev or does it have to be multiple

Of course you can follow any of them but those are the two who seem to consistently tweet about the play dates. Also don’t forget @Halo.