Ice Unicorn Skin Never Unlocked/Gifted

To keep a long story short, I matched “Frankie” (who is a 343 employee) on May 30th, 2018 which happened to be the day of 343 playdate. Despite this, I have not received my Ice Unicorn skin. I didn’t know who to reach out to fix this, so I’m going to post here. Is there any way I can contact someone to give me my skin? I also have pictures to prove that I’m not lying, linked here: Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.

Was it during the playdate, or just on the same day as the playdate? If it’s the latter, I don’t think that counts.
If it’s the former, from a different thread:

> If you matched during a playdate and don’t get it within a couple of weeks tweeting a single cordial reminder via twitter would be your best course of action. - Comedic Hermit

I’m not sure which of their Twitter accounts is best for that, so you might need a monitor to push you in the right direction.
As for the imgur link, it doesn’t lead anywhere so you might need to update it.

> 2535425606768957;2:
> > If you matched during a playdate and don’t get it within a couple of weeks tweeting a single cordial reminder via twitter would be your best course of action. - Comedic Hermit
>
> I’m not sure which of their Twitter accounts is best for that, so you might need a monitor to push you in the right direction.
> As for the imgur link, it doesn’t lead anywhere so you might need to update it.

Thank you for the information. As you said I’m going to need a mod to help me find the right person. Also here is the updated link: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Hey OP, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you won’t be eligible to get the skin from that game. In order to be eligible you need to match up with 343 during the stream in the featured playlist they are playing, it doesn’t count if it’s just any employee. You would needed to have matched up with Jeff and James playing Super Fiesta. The streams are still happening now though, so there’s still time to match up and get it. There won’t be a stream next week but it should be returning the following week.

> 2533274813317074;4:
> You would needed to have matched up with Jeff and James playing Super Fiesta.

Really? Wow, that’s kinda sucky. Thanks anyone though!