Icarus Armor Glitches?

Apparently this has been known for a while, but not by everyone. It’s already noted that the thrusters are silent, and invisible when hovering (Icarus wings?). It looks really weird, like Harry Potter or Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon scenes. The other glitch is that the Sniper is invisible when carried on your back. So if someone who has Snipe is running around the map with another weapon out you cannot tell he has Snipe. Saw both instances in game two days ago.

> 2533274968722829;1:
> Apparently this has been known for a while, but not by everyone. It’s already noted that the thrusters are silent, and invisible when hovering (Icarus wings?). It looks really weird, like Harry Potter or Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon scenes. The other glitch is that the Sniper is invisible when carried on your back. So if someone who has Snipe is running around the map with another weapon out you cannot tell he has Snipe. Saw both instances in game two days ago.

Yeah, I wonder when that is going to be fixed.

When you get the Lore reference, I think Icarus Armour ought to be silent, just like the Alpha Shard (a.k.a. “Hell” Fragment of Halo 04). As the Movie “Alien” says: “In space, no-one can hear you scream”, no matter how many Lekgolo worms are nibbling your toes…

Like the description for the Body of the Achilles Armour, Icarus Armour as well as the Supernova Assassination idea are all summed up in this DLC picture clue, which shows us a major part of the hidden Campaign plot:

So, is Chief the guy with the “smoking gun” evidence that someone wants to cover-up? Or else is Chief or even “Cortana” the “Lone Gunman” of Halo 5, as some characters would like us to believe, as per the picture below? :wink:

http://images-eds.xboxlive.com/image?url=z951ykn43p4FqWbbFvR2Ec.8vbDhj8G2Xe7JngaTToArPGBBXsy0BgxeTKyXK32EuYv17xALJlk1K1zfmFqaHkmnN6MEpNtqpttKYUBs4n0QdUWakkYCi8t_kXmF6h793t.JM5cdp.LRJyFqB6YgDtu9K_8WH3M.p35gxGzB793UEoF0jw8kIOYPtxt1S.cN

Even if it takes you a while, “I’m sure you’ll you’ll work it out before nightfall…” :wink:

So, silent thrusters and apparently invisible Sniper Rifle might be intentional, as some of the many DLC clues to the hidden Campaign plot. Are you sure the corpses and ammo cases on Argent Moon match the victims of the “gas accident” (if that ever even happened)?

Cryptic clues there indeed! :slight_smile:

> 2535466834539387;3:
> When you get the Lore reference, I think Icarus Armour ought to be silent, just like the Alpha Shard (a.k.a. “Hell” Fragment of Halo 04). As the Movie “Alien” says: “In space, no-one can hear you scream”, no matter how many Lekgolo worms are nibbling your toes…
>
> Like the description for the Body of the Achilles Armour, Icarus Armour as well as the Supernova Assassination idea are all summed up in this DLC picture clue, which shows us a major part of the hidden Campaign plot:
>
> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/i3rqL4FyfGQ/maxresdefault.jpg
>
> So, is Chief the guy with the “smoking gun” evidence that someone wants to cover-up? Or else is Chief or even “Cortana” the “Lone Gunman” of Halo 5, as some characters would like us to believe, as per the picture below? :wink:
>
> http://images-eds.xboxlive.com/image?url=z951ykn43p4FqWbbFvR2Ec.8vbDhj8G2Xe7JngaTToArPGBBXsy0BgxeTKyXK32EuYv17xALJlk1K1zfmFqaHkmnN6MEpNtqpttKYUBs4n0QdUWakkYCi8t_kXmF6h793t.JM5cdp.LRJyFqB6YgDtu9K_8WH3M.p35gxGzB793UEoF0jw8kIOYPtxt1S.cN
>
> Even if it takes you a while, “I’m sure you’ll you’ll work it out before nightfall…” :wink:
>
> So, silent thrusters and apparently invisible Sniper Rifle might be intentional, as some of the many DLC clues to the hidden Campaign plot. Are you sure the corpses and ammo cases on Argent Moon match the victims of the “gas accident” (if that ever even happened)?
>
> Cryptic clues there indeed! :slight_smile:

I’m unable to lookup and view the pictures, so I’m a little confused, especially considering the Icarus helmet is a pilot’s helmet.

Seeing more and more gamers wearing Icarus. Looks like it’s the new meta into 343 pulls the armor.

OP is the same dude that reminds the teacher the class has a test that day.

> 2535442292537369;6:
> OP is the same dude that reminds the teacher the class has a test that day.

Coming from the dude that flunked out because he was playing Halo instead of studying, and ends up with a successful career working the fry basket at Wendy’s. Forever destined to hear, " Hey I’ll take some fries with that double ‘Champ’. " LMAO

> 2535466834539387;3:
> When you get the Lore reference, I think Icarus Armour ought to be silent, just like the Alpha Shard (a.k.a. “Hell” Fragment of Halo 04). As the Movie “Alien” says: “In space, no-one can hear you scream”, no matter how many Lekgolo worms are nibbling your toes…
>
> Like the description for the Body of the Achilles Armour, Icarus Armour as well as the Supernova Assassination idea are all summed up in this DLC picture clue, which shows us a major part of the hidden Campaign plot:
>
> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/i3rqL4FyfGQ/maxresdefault.jpg
>
> So, is Chief the guy with the “smoking gun” evidence that someone wants to cover-up? Or else is Chief or even “Cortana” the “Lone Gunman” of Halo 5, as some characters would like us to believe, as per the picture below? :wink:
>
> http://images-eds.xboxlive.com/image?url=z951ykn43p4FqWbbFvR2Ec.8vbDhj8G2Xe7JngaTToArPGBBXsy0BgxeTKyXK32EuYv17xALJlk1K1zfmFqaHkmnN6MEpNtqpttKYUBs4n0QdUWakkYCi8t_kXmF6h793t.JM5cdp.LRJyFqB6YgDtu9K_8WH3M.p35gxGzB793UEoF0jw8kIOYPtxt1S.cN
>
> Even if it takes you a while, “I’m sure you’ll you’ll work it out before nightfall…” :wink:
>
> So, silent thrusters and apparently invisible Sniper Rifle might be intentional, as some of the many DLC clues to the hidden Campaign plot. Are you sure the corpses and ammo cases on Argent Moon match the victims of the “gas accident” (if that ever even happened)?
>
> Cryptic clues there indeed! :slight_smile:

Or, they aren’t clues to anything, and only occurred because of 343’s oversights. Because every single other armor has the Sniper Rifle visible when stored, and produces thruster effects.